What is your opinion on the United Kingdom?

I think sea food is gross and I don't eat it (although I have tried it many times). I just can't do it, I decided at a young age to only eat things that can walk around.
So, you eat no fruit or vegetables? They don't have legs to walk. Or do you eat just the buggy ones? :tilt:

2018 for a friend's birthday party. It was at the clubhouse in the neighborhood I grew up in. I miss it so much.

I went for a random drive about 6 weeks ago and drove through there. It’s 15 miles away and I have no reason to normally go that way

Our Latin Club started the year with boxes of Reese's Cups 2-deep around the walls and up to the ceiling. We had to sell all those in order to go to our summer nerd convention. Those who sold more got more credit toward the cost of attending.

I helped when my parents moved out while I was in college. A long time ago. I was just thinking it might be fun to drive through there again, but it is so far out of the way from anywhere I go now...

Your ancestors came from somewhere... American is for native americans who started here...
That’s 💯% correct. Some are confused between the difference of nationality and ethnicity.
Everyone is a mix of some ethnicity. Check your DNA / ancestry if you want to know more. And if you’re really at it , dig into the different cultures of your ancestors. It will open up your mind.

Ethnicity is a broader term than race. The term is used to categorize groups of people according to their cultural expression and identification. Commonalities such as racial, national, tribal, religious, linguistic, or cultural origin may be used to describe someone's ethnicity

Ethnicity, on the other hand, is typically understood as something we acquire, or self-ascribe, based on factors like where we live or the culture we share with others.

I am American.

Your ancestors came from somewhere... American is for native americans who started here...

Wrong - Native American people came from the northern part of Siberia. Nowadays, a part of the Russian Federation. So history began 27,000 years ago when the land of today’s America was the home of only animals, reptiles, and birds; but without any human beings.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter