What is your opinion on the United Kingdom?

I don't think I have ever had Dominos to be honest. Or Little Casears. But I just don't understand the price difference.
Consider yourself fortunate. When DS was young, every PTA meeting, which we were expected to attend, sold Little Caesar pizza. We were also expected to buy the pizza to support the school. I haven't had a slice since then. IMO, even Domino's is a step up from LC.

About a 2 hour drive to Dearborn, Michigan to Greenfield Village when I was in 5th grade. That’s the only vacation my parents ever took us on.

Mellow Mushroom. Great pizza. Had some Sunday night. Pricey though. Paid about $16 for a small pickup.

How come? :teeth: My first rule of parenting a toddler was "I nap when he naps".

I'm such a heavy sleeper nowadays that I was afraid that he'd get up and either hurt himself or do something naughty while I was snoring away. He's at that exploratory stage, and very sneaky. I went into the kitchen for a few seconds for something and when I got back into the living room he was already halfway up the stairs. I adore him but I don't trust him.

Wedding: toss up from an 8 hour drive, or a wedding that we flew to in the Rocky Mountains.

Funeral: about a 1.5 hour drive.

Japan when I was 4. We were stationed there. I did go to Europe when I was in High School, 16 at the time.

My Mom and Dad used to splurge and take me to the Ice Capades for my birthday. I was always totally engrossed and happy; only found out when I was grown that they'd hated every minute of it and thought it was boring.

Consider yourself fortunate. When DS was young, every PTA meeting, which we were expected to attend, sold Little Caesar pizza. We were also expected to buy the pizza to support the school. I haven't had a slice since then. IMO, even Domino's is a step up from LC.
Nope, never sold anything in school, but my kids went to private schools where parents would have revolted if they tried fundraisers on top of tuition. I know with the Little League and Soccer polled parents about whether they wanted to sell things for fundraisers or just pay slightly higher registration fees and the vote was higher fees. I don't recall having a kid at my door selling anything in probably 20 years.

Five guys is way overpriced. It’s my favourite burger, but not for what they charge.
I'm not a burger person but I can't feed three of us at McDonald's or Wendy's for under $40.00. If 5 Guys is that much better, it would probably be worth a few bucks extra.

I'm such a heavy sleeper nowadays that I was afraid that he'd get up and either hurt himself or do something naughty while I was snoring away. He's at that exploratory stage, and very sneaky. I went into the kitchen for a few seconds for something and when I got back into the living room he was already halfway up the stairs. I adore him but I don't trust him.
Good practice for when he's a teen. :laughing:

Figured I'd still be at working at my company, but never thought I'd have lost my position. Been a rough few years for me at work, but I have no plans to leave after almost 40 years. Will probably be retiring earlier than I was planning to, though.

A family of 5 in a pickup truck with a camper shell from Southern California to New Jersey to visit grandparents, camping all the way.

Dad was stationed in Japan when I was 1. Don’t remember much. Lived all over the world ever since and instilled a love of travel which I now share with my kids!

I’m not sure that I thought much about it to be honest. But I’m ok where I am right now. So can’t complain

Nowhere. My parents never took us anywhere they didn't want to go. Ah, growing up in the 60's and 70's when kids weren't the focus of everything.
This is what I was going to say. My parents never did anything for me that they didn’t want to do. Which was pretty much nothing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter