What is your rain strategy?

Umbrella all the way!!

I love to see people flee the parks and watch it empty out. Last year it started POURING out of no where in Adventureland and people RAN like a great deluge was coming.

Made for a nice afternoon.

if it starts raining and i don't care about getting wet i just keep going
after living in florida all my life i just dont care about rain

if i actually do care about getting wet, a poncho or dry overhang is always a good option

I welcome the rain because the crowds thin out. Yes it isn't a pleasant, but it is easier to get on rides and makes for some fun and funny memories. Bring ponchos, a change of clothes for the kids, and change of socks for everyone. With those items we did fine in a 2 hour torrential downpour at HS a few years ago.

We’d love it when it rained. Many people leave the park or shopped.We kept the ponchos on and carried on. If the rides were shut down, they gave out fast passes to use. Nothing like venturing to Mexico splashing in puddles for a Margaritas.

We have been here for 10 days (5 more to go!)... We have two little ones 5/7. We alternate between late mornings, swim + afternoon parks and early morning park, afternoon swim and evening park. We are always prepared with our rain jackets and good shoes. We love the evening rain showers since the parks empty quickly and it cools down a bit! Rain has never lasted more then one hour so far... Had a great Slinky Dog Dash ride yesterday with lightning all around as the storm moved out and they reopened the ride!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter