What movie will you always stop channel surfing to watch?

I don't really do much channel surfing to where I could just land on something because I am so weird about I want to see something from the beginning and I will NOT pick up on something in the middle, but some of the things I could watch over and over include:

Mamma Mia or Grease

During the "holiday season" I could watch National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation and A Christmas Story an infinite amount of times.

Sound of Music
Star Trek II, III & IV ( the ones with the Original cast)
Hard Days Night
The Longest Day
Sense & Sensibility
Godfather 1

Don't you still have to watch commercials with that service? Not interested. I prefer to just type in what I want to watch and have no commercials.

Erika's dad

Yes, but much of what we watch is in our "library" (e.g. the cloud). We went with YouTube TV because of the live TV option, mostly for sports and local news.

Any Harry Potter (on pretty much every weekend)
Overboard (the old one with Goldie Hawn)
Ocean's 11
Dirty Dancing
Vally Girl (one of my all time favorites, though it's rarely on)
Ferris Bueller's Day Off

I don't really watch movies on TV. I realyl can't jsut pop in to the middle of a movie. I have to watch from the beginning. Maybe, if I knew it was going to be on and flipped to that channel at the beginning, I might, but why watch it that way when I can fire it up a number of other wasy and not have commercials? It could be background noise I suppose.

A lot of the same as others have mentioned. Here are a couple more

Remember the Titans
Night at the Museum Battle of the Smithsonian (just love Amy Adams)
Couples Retreat

Die hard
Top gun - both
Harry Potter - the first ones
James Bond - with Daniel Craig
High school musical

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter