What now defunct product do you wish would comeback?

Bed Bath and Beyond have a World market section? I didn't know that - thank you so much for that info ❤❤❤!

I did a Google map search to find the World Markets - when I zoomed out they didn't show any outside of the MA and NH ones. Sorry I assumed that was it! I should know better than to trust Google maps. I send in corrections to them all the time :)

not all of them but I know the one in Iselin NJ does. Or did as of early 2020.

Clearly Canadian... It's probably not even as good as I remember but I remember it fondly.

I'm looking for a photo for this thread I read that they can still be bought in some places. But not anywhere near me. :/

It totally is! I buy a case of Wild Cherry whenever I'm near a World Market. I think we have two in my state but they aren't at all close by.

Years ago when I was in the Boy Scouts you could go into just about any grocery store and buy Danish bacon in a can. It was great for camping. It was very very salty, but was actually pretty tasty, especially on a cold morning. Now you can still buy canned bacon, but from survivalist outfits and it is very expensive. Back when I was in Scouts, it was like $2 for a can.
You can find precooked bacon in supermarkets, its not bad and will keep a year or so. Camping approved.

Twookies. They used to have them in the school cafateria when i was a kid. And the info on the web about them isnt the kind i had. There basicly peanut butter and wafer cookies. So like the chocolate dipped little debies without the chocolate.

All the lime flavored candies (runts, skittles, jolly ranchers, etc) that have been switched to apple flavored instead and are definitely inferior.

I used to save my lime Runts for when I had a rum & coke. :drinking1

I still miss Willy Wonka's peanut butter Oompas. They were like a giant peanut butter chocolate m&m. I would keep a jar with those and plain and peanut m&ms in my room.

I just thought of one. Sara Lee frozen cinnamon rolls. They came in a 4 pack, with little individual packets of icing. You would microwave them for a minute and they were SO good.

I haven't seem them in stores in at least 5 years.

Sam Adams Rebel IPA--haven't been able to find it in forever!

Gee Your Hair Smells Terrific--smelled so great, worked well for long hair and did I mention--it smelled great. :flower1: And yeah, I know--it is out there on the web, but it is NOT the same. The fragrance that made it smell terrific was banned!

I'm sure there are so many more things, but a good many have already been mentioned.

I feel most cleaning products do not clean as well as they did back in the 70s and 80s--so a great cleaning (all purpose) and laundry products (which weren't so darn pricey) would be great!

Chicken Tonight sauce. Loved that stuff.

You guys are all mentioning so many products I had forgotten about!

I never forgot about Chicken Tonight Sauce though! I still miss it and check sometimes online to see if anyone started making it again. Our favorite was the chicken cacciatore sauce.

From a restaurant, I miss the Arby’s Southwest Chicken wrap. Circa mid2000s. It was fantastic with big chunks of diced chicken.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter