what restaurant to see Illuminations??

deelovesdis

city by the sea dee
What restaurant would you recommend to see Illuminations in Epcot?? I know Rose and Crown is one that has a great view from the patio, but any other restaurant afford a good view?

Thanks so much, DEE :wave:

The outer room of Teppanyaki in Japan that serves suchi and drinks has a great view of Illuminations. ::MickeyMo

Ok, other than Rose and Crown and Japan, any other restaurants have a good view of Illuminations??? What kind of view does ITaly have??
Dee :wave: :earsgirl: princess:

i believe you will beable to see the fireworks at the restaurant in either italy or france, i forget which one it is. But check into the retaurant at either italy or france

You can't see Illuminations from the restaurant in Italy. It is set inside a building in the back of the pavillion.

There is a counter service place in Mexico that has a patio with good views. The problem is that it is first come, first serve. Folks camp at those tables for hours. We did it once and then a family tried to shove their kids between our table and the fence.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter