What song has the best intro

Thought y'all might like this video. Beato does some pretty interesting breakdowns of songs and production in many of his videos. He also does lists like this one (because people love lists).

And in true clickbait fashion, I will say that #1 will not surprise you.

Lonely Is The Night ~ Billy Squire

Tell Me What You Want ~ Zebra

Whipping Post ~ Allman Bros

Me Wise Magic ~ Van Halen

A couple weeks ago the back story to this came up on Get the Led Out radio show. Plant wrote the song during a tour start in Iceland.

The opening is fantastic and very recognizable. The hissing wind in the intro's background always seemed intended, going right along with "I come from the land of ice and snow..." Turns out it was just feedback they couldn't wipe in the studio, lol. What Bob Ross would call a Happy Mistake; serendipity.

Thought y'all might like this video. Beato does some pretty interesting breakdowns of songs and production in many of his videos. He also does lists like this one (because people love lists).

And in true clickbait fashion, I will say that #1 will not surprise you.
-100 we want YOUR entries, not some list maker.

A couple weeks ago the back story to this came up on Get the Led Out radio show. Plant wrote the song during a tour start in Iceland.

The opening is fantastic and very recognizable. The hissing wind in the intro's background always seemed intended, going right along with "I come from the land of ice and snow..." Turns out it was just feedback they couldn't wipe in the studio, lol. What Bob Ross would call a Happy Mistake; serendipity.
Surprised that one lasted so long. I almost put it in one of my four. 5 bonus points.

Drop Kick Murphys ..... Shipping Up to Boston

10 bonus points.

Cannot_Wait_4Disney said:
10 bonus points.
We happened to see the Dropkick Murphy's when they opened for Aerosmith one night. I think I became deaf that night, lol. VERY LOUD!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter