What time would DME pick up?

PP have already indicated that pickup will be approximately three hours prior to your flight. I just wanted to mention that on two occasions I have had to call Disney to provide my flight information for DME and both times they have provided me with the exact scheduled pickup time at the resort. So, once you are booked, you may be able to call and check what the pickup time would be. I suspect it might be subject to change, but in my cases they didn’t.

We used DME in November, December January and March, 3 different resorts always 3 +/- hours prior depending on the route. You will get a voucher delivered to your room the day before you depart with your departure time, you will also need this to board.

You can call DME now to get a pickup time but they will (should) advise you that this can change depending on the other departures that day. DME doesn't run on a set schedule and doesn't stop at a resort at all to pick up unless there are passengers scheduled.

DME for guests arriving at MCO doesn't operate on a schedule. DME for departing guests operates on a schedule. Each resort has 2 pickup times per hour, 30 minutes apart. DME is a reservation service. DME will skip a scheduled stop if there aren't any guests with reservations.
The pick up time used to be whatever time was between 2:46 and 3:15 hours before your flight. Looks like they added more time, something like 2:51 and 3:20

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter