What to do?

How are you doing?? do let us know how you and the family are... Hugs to you and peace.....you have been through so much..

I am so sorry. I too, lost my mom to pancreatic cancer 8 years ago. Now my Dad has advanced colorectal cancer and hospice is involved, but not fulltime. I am glad she was able to go peacefully. :hug: to you and your family.
Luckily I have 3 sisters who I am going through this with. I hope your sisters are a good support for you as well as your own family.

Thank you for all of your prayers and kind thoughts. We are doing well; there are times when I feel I will never be the same, but my husband has been an angel. He lost his mother 22 years ago to unterine cancer. Calling hours are tomorrow and the funeral is Saturday.

Once again, I can't believe how the kindess of "strangers" here on the DisBoards have comforted me. Thank you once again. I will continue to keep everyone in my prayers.

Please take care of yourself and of course your family, sisters too.. The next few days are not the easiest ones to get through.....thinking back on when my Mom died, I tried to so hard to hold myself together for my children, but it was difficult at best....

I will be sending lots of positive energy your way for this weekend and the upcoming weekends...hugs to you all. Take care of you too..

Wishing you extra peace at this time, especially with the viewing today and the services tomorrow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter