What to expect for DL's 60th anniversary in 2015 (Starting May 22)

I wonder if you get these if you booked a stay at a good neighbor hotel. We booked our trip through Dreams Umlimited staying at a good neighbor hotel with tickets and transportation from the airport. I would LOVE to see this arrive in our mailbox!
I'm not sure. We booked through DU too and we're staying at Paradise Pier.

Wow, I hope I get one of those prints! It would look great framed on my wall especially since I collect Tinker Bell. For some reason it always seems to be hit or miss whether or not they decide to send me these special annual passholder things. :confused3 We'll see, I guess.

Yeah. I don't get any of the pass holder things. I don't even get the emails. What is funny, though, is my brother (who lives about 300 miles from me) just got an AP on our last trip and I have been getting HIS AP emails. So, maybe I'll get his picture also.

Yeah. I don't get any of the pass holder things. I don't even get the emails. What is funny, though, is my brother (who lives about 300 miles from me) just got an AP on our last trip and I have been getting HIS AP emails. So, maybe I'll get his picture also.
My comcast account doesn't get any of the e-mails either. Very frustrating. I finally made a gmail account and have been trying to switch my Disney things over to see if that helps. I get all sorts of other garbage, and I check my junk mail box daily, but hardly anything from any Disney site shows up. So strange.

Yeah, I have Gmail. LOL very strange. I have my husband's pass set up on a different email (due to a different pass problem that they can't fix) and he doesn't get the emails either.

One of Mad T Party performers said that Mad T Party would not be doing the Halloween T version of the show this year, but that Mad T Party would continue at least through Halloween. It looks like it's dropping down to the weekends only schedule after summer, but that should mean they'll continue with the new Diamond Mad T Party through at least Halloween (and hopefully through the holidays and beyond).

Does everyone think that the 60th celebrations will continue at least until June 2016?
As far as I know it is all speculation at this point. It does seem clear it will last into 2016. My guess is it will last into Spring 2016 and not the summer.

:wizard:

I am also curious about this! We are doing ABD this Oct so I'm wondering if we will get reserved viewing spots! If not, then I'm hoping for some sort of package!
We have not been able to find anything. I am willing to pay extra to not have to sit on the ground for hours. Or at least a spot with an unobstructed view. It never fails, what you thought was a great spot, at the last minute people push in front of you, and it becomes the back of someone's head. Good Luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter