What to Order at Beaches and Cream

Got to go for my favorite, the Cheeseburger. Beaches and Cream's burgers are the best!

2nd the cheeseburger-DS likes their hot dogs.
Desserts are fab.

I have had the grilled chicken sandwich and it is yummy. Gotta save Weight Watcher points for the Kitchen Sink... :)

I vote for the burger too. They are delicious! You can add bacon and/or grilled onions too.

Also, had their grilled chicken caesar salad last week and that was great too.

I don't care for cheese on my burgers, but...I LOVE their hamburgers and fries with a black and white shake! On my last visit I actually ate there twice and had that both times!

Anne

Lots of people report that they've regretted the prime rib sandwich. They usually say they wish they'd gone for the burger.

I can vouch for the burger and the No Way Jose sundae. I've had them many times.

I love the bacon cheeseburger. It had A LOT of bacon on it. It was the best I ever had.

Originally posted by Jodi1980
What's the black and white shake?

Vanilla ice cream with chocolate syrup. It's not as sickeningly sweet.

Anne

Hi, Jodi1980
Black& white shake - vanilla syrup, chocolate ice cream. A white & black would be the reverse. Sometimes one's age determines knowedge of fountain drinks and I am old enough to know. Enjoy B & C. Cheeseburgers are great!! Bob

Hi. again,
Ducklite is absolutely correct - I am also old enough to have a senior moment once in a while. Bob

The burger was great. My kids had the hot dogs and they were huge!

We are anxious to order the 'kitchen sink' at Beaches & Cream next month. Of course, we are sharing it as a family. I am hoping to get a CM to take a picture of us with it :p .

DJ

Heck, my vote would be to skip the sandwich and go straight for the dessert! Why waste valuable stomach space when there are large ice-cream concoctions to be had!
icescream.gif

I thought the cheeseburger was good,
cheeburga.gif
but not anything particularly special, although I do agree with the previous poster that when you order it with bacon, they do give you a LOT of bacon. (I joked with my wife that there was about a half-a-pound of bacon on there. That may be a bit of an exaggeration, but not much of one!)

However, all members of my family were very pleased with the various ice cream treats we ordered. For my part, I love the milk shakes.

After having burgers and hot dogs, we could not even collectively contemplate the proposition of tackling the kitchen sink.

Enjoy B&C!

I saw it on the Travel Channel's Great Hotels. It is a bowl shaped like a 'kitchen sink' with several scoops of ice cream, brownies, bananas, syrup, cookies, and a whole can of whipped cream (probably other stuff I don't remember).

It costs around $22, but is enough for a whole family! Our family of 4 plan to share it. Someone on this list had a picture of their child with one, but I forget who it was, so maybe they will post and you can see it.

We are going over right after we check in and order it!
DJ

We had a huge meal at Beaches and Cream last Spring, courtesy of Mickey. If you go for the DVC tour, you get a lunch voucher and our guide told us that B&C was the place to use it. We all got a sandwich and side, plus drink and dessert. Even tip was included, although we left extra. The waitress was great and the food was wonderful. We contemplated the kitchen sink, but simply didn't have enough room left. We did all manage to choke down sundaes or milkshakes, though!

My Dad figured the lunch for 6 of us came to well over $100, but later joked that the thousands for DVC (yes he did buy!) made the meal less of a bargain...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter