What to Order at Beaches and Cream

All of this sounds so great. We are planning on eating there in June. Thanks for all the great menu tips

Gotta save Weight Watcher points for the Kitchen Sink...
Colleen, didn't anyone tell you??? Food at WDW has NO calories at all. How could it, in the happiest place on earth?? :earsgirl:

The burger!! For some reason, they seem to taste the best at Beaches than anywhere else. And make a little room for some ice cream, whatever form you decide to have it ;) Yumm, Yumm!

BeansMom, I WISH that were true... I am struggling along with Weight Watchers, and unfortunately am one of those "chubby by nature" types who will NOT fail to gain simply because of all the walking.... One of my motivations for losing ( in addition to being healthy for my family) is that I don't want to be limited at WDW. I want to have the stamina to do the parks from morning til nite, and a butt skinny enough to fit in ANY ride. I had some panic over our upcoming trip, but I am planning heavily now. I have a list of healthy snacks planned. But once a day, probably in the evening, I will GO FOR IT -- and have dessert. I am planning on Beaches and Cream, as well as the Italian ice at Boardwalk. Also the pineapple with caramel at Ohana and a Dole Whip in the MK. I am trying to figure out exactly what a "KoKo Puff" is, and they may make my list too. A trip to WDW is too special an occasion to be a "perfect dieter!"

See you at WDW!

We are long-time DVC members who are trying BCV, for the first time in March. You guys just convinced me that our first meal at WDW (we are taking an 8 AM flight from EWR) will be lunch at BnC. The only problem is that we booked CG for dinner/fireworks & I'm afraid that the ice cream treats will leave us little room for dinner. Oh well, all life's problems should be this difficult!

Anyone know if the kitchen sink is included in the gold plan? I know my fiance and I will not be able to eat all of it but we definitely would like to try it and see what it looks like. I've never eaten there before but we have an open lunch spot and will try it out.

Here is the Kitchen Sink in my sig. As I've said before, I don't care for a melting mess of cake, brownie, cherries, cookies, pineapple, peanut butter, sprinkles, chocolate and some ice cream flavors I don't care for etc. We prefer to get individual sundaes, bannana split etc, which we still have to share. But at least we get just what we want. B & C generally sits til about 10:30-11 oclock. If you get onion rings..be sure to plan to share...even two of us couldn't finish them.

It does say you get a dessert per person for
each meal on the gold plan!

Go for the burgers and don't forget a side of onion rings they are the best!!!!

mmmm Onion rings and as I recall you get
a ton. I recommend sharing.

We ate there last week. The burgers are better than any other place at Disney. DH thought he was getting a little sick of hamburgers so he ordered the chicken ceasar salad. He couldn't stop staring at mine a ds's hamburger. (He said his salad was really good too). I only ate about 60% of my hamburger (it is a decent size), afterall I needed room for dessert. He ate what I didn't have, and declared it the best he had ever had.

There was a family of 4 sitting in the booth behind us. The ordered 2 kitchen sinks and 2 banana splits. As soon as they were delivered they went around the room and gave away one kitchen sink and both banana splits. (they hadn't touched them or anything) They said they were included with their plan and thought others may enjoy them. Where else but at Disney would you see people do that.

Just back-another vote for the burger at Beaches and Cream-really tasty and the service was very fast.

Yes, the burgers are great. But what drew us back more than once was the No Way Jose sundae. If you love peanut butter and chocolate, then this is for you!!!

It arrives so overflowing with fudge sauce, peanut butter, whipped cream and ice cream that they have a plate underneath it to catch the considerable drippings. I'm getting hungry just thinking about it!

We've tried almost everything on the menu in the last 2 years(gotta love those Connections vouchers!) and I have to say the prime rib sub seems to be hit or miss. The first time it was great, the second time not. The burgers are always good, the hot-dogs are large, and the ceasar salad is perfect. A side order of Onion rings or fries are enough for 2, and my daughter(12) loves the chili. She always claims she will be able to finish it, but we couldn't tell you what the bottom of that bowl looks like. And the desserts...all great. We only order the KS if we have friends or family with us...once you've tried it, you realize it would be a waste of ice cream to order again 'cause you can't eat it all(we would have settled for putting a dent in it!) The No Way Jose is my favorite.

Okay, you guys have convinced me!! We are going to Beaches and Cream for a burger! And onion rings! Yum!

We ate at Beaches and Cream last Saturday after hearing so much about their great burgers from this board. We'd been there before but only for ice cream, not a real meal. Well, having finally tried a cheeseburger, I will say that they're good, but not as spectacular as I had been expecting after hearing so much about them. Yes, they are better than the cheeseburgers you get at the counter service places or food courts, but since it's not fast food but rather a sit-down restaurant I would expect it to be better than the counter service burgers. I have definitely had better cheeseburgers before though and unless I plan to get ice cream I don't think I'll be heading back there just for a cheeseburger.

As soon as they were delivered they went around the room and gave away one kitchen sink

We told our waiter that we didn't want dessert, but wanted to just order the KS and give it to a family that was there. They wouldn't let us!! Said the connection certs and parts of it are non transferable. What a bunch of crock that was, as others have given away their dessers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter