What to Order at Beaches and Cream

It has become a traditional first meal at WDW. Double Cheeseburger, onion rings & chocolate malt. Each trip often includes a return to split one of the huge sundaes--the Milky Way is our favorite.

With Connection vouchers in hand we headed to B&C our first day at WDW in Jan. My DH ordered the prime rib sub, I the cheeseburger. Neither one of us was dissapointed. My husband being a closet gourmet chef, was very impressed with his sub. The desserts, as usual, were out of this world. (No Way Jose for DH , Strawberry Shortcake for me)
Shelby5514:Pinkbounc

We really like Beaches and Cream but often found it SOOOO crowded. Can anyone recommend a time(s) when it will be less crowded. We will avoid the rush times and don't mind eating at say 3:00. Has anyone done this? How did it work out? Thanks!

The 2 times I'd recommend are 3:30-4:00 and right after they open, shortly after 11:00. That's both from me and the CM I asked there. One night I stopped in after Illuminations-mistake! The line was out the door. So I asked the CM there when was a less crowded time, and after she stopped laughing (said "It does seem to be always crowded, doesn't it?"), suggested that when she comes to work about 3:30 seems less busy, and probably right after they open. When I went back the next afternoon at 4:00, only about half the booths were full, and I got waited on immediately. The CMs said that it was unusually quiet that day (reason unknown). And this was Thanksgiving week-not a quiet time for WDW. But definitely don't go after Illuminations-the CMs said that people RUN to Beaches and Cream at that time.

When we ate there for lunch on 2/15, we got there about 11:30 and only one other family was in there so we got our choice of a booth, table, or counter. By the time we left though, the place had really filled up and there was a line outside.

We had burgers and fries there. I also had my first ever...eggcream and it was delicious!

We ordered a Kitchen sink and there was no way the three of us could even make a dent in it!

Enjoy!

I have just finished reading all 4 pages of reviews of Beaches and Cream and now I am dying of hunger. What makes it even worse is that I am pregnant and now I will not rest until I have a burger! I already know that's what I am having for dinner tonight.

Anyway, dh, dd, and I will definitely be taking a trip to Beaches and Cream for a meal. I can't wait. It might even be our first day lunch/dinner.

Go with the cheeseburger and a no way jose sundae for dessert!!! I was stuffed!!

I just can't wait to try their burgers and onion rings. We have vowed to try as many new places this trip as we can.

Favorite items there, are CherryLime Rickeys, Cokes, Banana Splits, Strawberry Shortcakes, Smoothies, O rings Fries,Cheesburger,Cheeseburger,Cheeseburger.Everything Everything, Everything. :)

I can't believe it! A B&C thread that I haven't posted on :hyper:
I love this place!
For those who have never eaten there, take my warning, the portions are HUGE!
DH and I can pack alot away, but if you plan on having dessert ( and it would be a crime not to, here),
make sure you don't over order on the food, or do try to share like we do. WE split a double cheeseburger and onion rings most trips and still have to find stomach room for our favorite desserts........for me the No Way Jose sundae, and for DH, the Strawberry Shortcake.
Sometimes I go here just to bring back good memories:teeth:
http://wdwig.com/menu/menu_bc.htm

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter