What was the first country you visited?

Canada when I was 6. My dad grew up in upstate New York just across the St Lawrence river from Canada. We were visiting family and drove across one day.

Germany in 2014, since then I've been to Germany, France (twice), Hungary, Czech Repuplic and Austria. This October I'm tacking on Italy (with a repeat to Germany and Austria).

USA 1984 Age 6, Australia & New Zealand 1988 Age 10/11. Hand my 11th birthday in Melbourne.

Mexico

It's just across the bridge from El Paso, TX, and we used to go quite often back in the day.

Then Germany for the summer in '78. That was a GREAT summer!

Canada. Summer of 1970.

My family went to Niagara Falls (both sides), and then drove through southern Ontario to Windsor and crossed the Ambassador Bridge back into Detroit to visit relatives in Michigan.

Mexico, probably since birth. We went across the bridge to eat or shop at least once a week when I was growing up.

The US. I grew up in Montreal and we would go down to New York State and Vermont for daytrips a lot.

I went to Spain several times growing up as I have family there. The first time I went I was 6.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter