• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What was your very FIRST park ever?

My FIRST park ever was...

• Disneyland

• Animal Kingdom

• Epcot

• Magic Kingdom

• MGM Studios

• Seaworld

• Universal Studios

• Islands of Adventure

• Busch Gardens

• Cypress Gardens

• Another park not listed

• I cannot remember!

Results are only viewable after voting.
My first park was WDW back in 1973 before it was called magic kingdom

Disneyland, in the mid 70's. Back then we had "E" tickets! I remember my Dad buying burgers & cokes for the 4 of us & paid $10.00. Thought that was a **fortune**!

Guess I'm giving away my age.....:blush:

We landed at WDW late on our first night on Dec. 30, 1999. We had length of stay passes - so we headed out to MGM to see Fantasmic!

Six years of planning so we could be at WDW for the 1999/2000 New Year's Eve - and after see Fantasmic as our first ever WDW attraction/show, my BIL stood up and said "Well, we might as well get back on the plane and head home - no way WDW has anything better than that!"

Needless to say, Fantasmic is still one of our favorites!

1983 Wow it was love at first sight been going back ever since.Not on Christmas day though only did that one more time.We like to go first part of December now.::yes:: :wave2:

DL in 1976, then MK in 1977. It amazes me when I think back to then and remember that all that was there was MK, the Poly and the Contemporary. How things have changed :D

Magic Kingdom...1971 my cousin was a CM on 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea...family members where invited so Disney could use us as guinea pigs. I remember joking around standing in lines saying " MOO,MOO,MOO" We had a great time and as you can now see it became an addiction....yea I love standing in lines saying MOO,MOO,MOO...

WDW- Magic Kingdon June1973--They had booklets of tickets then!

Shopgirl:earsgirl:

I visited DL a few times in the late 60s and visited WDW the first time in 1972. I was so amazed that we did not have to use an E ticket to ride the monorail like we did in DL!

Magic Kingdom 1973....Stayed at the Contemporary.

Magic Kingdom in 1983, then we did epcot. Thoes were the only two at the time.
::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo ::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo

Our first visit was the Magic Kingdom...although at the time it was simply called Walt Disney World. Epcot was in the process of being built and we could only dream of what it would be like! It was several years before we found out.

And I thought I was an old timer---:D

First trip 9/75. Spent two entire days at MK--went into every store, attraction, etc in the place. Pics we took from that trip almost look like the place was deserted. Memory is dim, but I don't think we had a line or a wait for anything

1973 Disney World - I still love the Haunted Mansion!

Magic Kingdom, 1971, at Christmas. They were still working on the monorail. Seems to me we had to walk in from the parking lot, and Pirates was an E-Ticket attraction. I still have the coupon book we bought, and if I remember correctly, the price for a child's one day admission was about $7 or $8.

Our very first time was to MK in 1976. We missed the 5th Birthday by 2 days; but you wouldn't have known it -- no celebration at all. I do remember driving on the entrance Road (now World Drive) and the kids and I being very upset because we couldn't see the Castle. Little did we know................

We went to Animal Kingdom because it was early entry day on our first full day at Disneyworld. It's still our favorite park!

I was fortunate enough to go to WDW early. My first park ever was a Six Flags.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter