• Seaworld

• Universal Studios

• Islands of Adventure

• Busch Gardens

• Cypress Gardens

• Another park not listed

• I cannot remember!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Seaworld as it was raining so hard, as it did for 12 days out of 14, Shamu couldn't wet us any more, were suprised we ever went back, but we did twice a year since.

Calvin & Anne

i cant believe that 2 other members have visited the parks i thought of Rye Beach NY and Palisades Park NJ.

i was definitly too young to really remember which park i visited first , i think it was palisades park. all i can remember about palisades park is seeing that real strange animal exibit with cow having a set of legs growing out of its back. Rye beach i definitly remember the Mighty Mouse coaster or is it Monster mouse. well it was a long time ago......

tom

Got to go to WDW the year it opened. Just the Magic Kingdom!Guess that's when the love affair began!:earsboy:

DL in 1971- I was 5 and remember IASW, Pirates, and the donkeys that you rode through what looked like the Grand Canyon. My cousin was 4, and we both screamed and cried the whole way through Pirates- I was a wimpy little kid!

The next year, went to MK (back then it was just WDW) and loved everything. Still wimpy, though. My rotten older brother told me HM wasn't scary, so I went on it and was totally traumatized by the "hitchhiking ghosts". Mom and Dad had to nurse me through a few nightmares over that one. Looking back, I can't believe I was such a scaredy-cat... my DD went on HM at age 3 and loved it!

Originally posted by MomofKatie
DL in 1971- I was 5 and remember IASW, Pirates, and the donkeys that you rode through what looked like the Grand Canyon.
What was the ride called with the donkeys - anyone remember?

I checked Another Park. It was Paragon Park here in MA. Although it is now closed (and has been for many years) I still have some wonderful memories of the fun we would have there.

Great website about the park (be sure to check out the pictures!):
http://www.paragonparkmemories.com/PARAGONPARK.html

Here's a link about the coaster that was located at the park:
http://www.rowan.edu/earth/denton/COASTERS/Photos/SFA/wildonereview.html

Another one about the carousel:
http://www.enjoy-hull.com/

Those were some fun times! :teeth:

Roberta

I was 5yrs old the first time I was at the MK and we stayed at the Poly-----This was in 1976. :wave:

about 1956- I was about 9 mos old at the time. My Aunt, Uncle and cousins lived in Whittier. We visited about every year as I was growing up. Disneyland was always a really neat part of the trip.

My first trip to WDW was in 1976 with my Sis. Didn't get back until 1990--been going about every year since!!!:earsgirl:

My first park was the Magic Kingdom in January 1999 (I was 46). It was also my first trip the the United States and last December I completed my fifth trip - I love it! :hyper:

I was 6 years old when we moved down here to Florida, and went to DisneyWorld when it first opened in 1971. I don't remember much about that trip actually. I do remember we got there really late (because our car broke down) and we were supposed to meet the people we were following to the park. Never saw them the rest of the day. Been a Disney fan ever since...

I vaguely remember my parents taking me to some amusement park with a very dark drop and a roller coaster, but I have no idea where that was, but Magic Kingdom is the first park I remember really going to.

Kennywood! The old time amusement park in Pittsburgh, PA. I highly recommend it to anyone visiting the area.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter