• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What week in Dec are you going!

Which week in December will you be there?

• November 29-December 5

• December 6-12

• December 13-19

• December 20-26

• December 27-January 2

Results are only viewable after voting.
How accurate do you think that link is? :confused3 I have all my parks set...and of course they are all the parks to avoid on the days I am going. :confused: Hmmm? Is it because it goes with Early Magic Hours? :scared: Just curious if I should re-think my parks...any advice?

How accurate do you think that link is? :confused3 I have all my parks set...and of course they are all the parks to avoid on the days I am going. :confused: Hmmm? Is it because it goes with Early Magic Hours? :scared: Just curious if I should re-think my parks...any advice?

it is pretty accurate. The 4's and 5's are not bad. I would avoid the 8 on the saturday you will be there. Unless you have a really good tour plan in place. I found these predictions to be more accurate than tour guide mike's predictions this time last year. Also be forwarded this website does change them sometimes based upon actual crowd levels that are happening at the parks. If you cellphone has internet access I would make a note of this link.

We ( Mom, Dad, and I) Will be there Nov 28 to Dec 2 at the POR. If you see the highly decorated christmas room thats us! lol:santa::dance3:

Dec 28th-Jan 5th. Can't wait! My annual Xmas-New Years trip is almost here! Nothing like Xmas at the world!

I'm going from the middle of the week to the middle of the next week. My dates are 12/09 -12/16.

:santa::santa:WL with DH--12/12-12/20. It's his FIRST WDW holiday visit (I went 2 years ago and have never seen anything so beautiful as the decorations). We watched the Behind the Scenes holiday decoration special on HGTV last night--he is more excited than ever! :santa:

We leave in 9 days. :banana: The time really has flown by. Now, I seriously have to get busy packing.

We leave next Friday and I'm so confused about packing this year. I have a sweatshirt sitting next to a bathing suit on the couch. Long pants, shorts and capris! It's a four night trip and I will probably pack more than I do for a week in May!

We leave next Friday and I'm so confused about packing this year. I have a sweatshirt sitting next to a bathing suit on the couch. Long pants, shorts and capris! It's a four night trip and I will probably pack more than I do for a week in May!

Oh, do I understand where you are coming from. We leave on the 9th and I have been busy laying out what clothes to pack. Weather this time of year is just so unpredictable that I don't know what to take, but for the first time on a vacation I am going to have to do laundry. If I pack enough clothes for every day in every type of weather we will have to take 6 suitcases :scared1: (be there 8 days). Anyhow, laundry at Disney is better than being home!!!

Have a great time packing!

I messed up on the poll! (It's 5am...) Mine was supposed to be from the 26 through the 2.

We leave early morning on the 15th. The 10 day weather report is up and I am so confused about what to pack, sweat shirts, long pants, UMBRELLA and shorts. The weather is all over the place! I am really hoping some strong wind come and push it all away and it is 80 and sunny!

We leave early morning on the 15th. The 10 day weather report is up and I am so confused about what to pack, sweat shirts, long pants, UMBRELLA and shorts. The weather is all over the place! I am really hoping some strong wind come and push it all away and it is 80 and sunny!
I hear you. I started packing today and I've had to pack a little bit of everything. I will have to do laundry for sure.

I'm staying at POR too dec 12 -20th.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter