what/where would you recommend for lunch at SW?

TigerLaw

DIS Veteran
My girlfriend and Iwill be going to SW for the first time this october and I was wondering if anyone had any lunch recommendations? We are going to the shamu dinner and I have looked at the menu for the new shark restaurant, but I think the prices there are a little high for lunch.

thanks in advance for the help!

If you do decide to go to the Underwater Grill, it looks very nice. Otherwise, I would eat at the Smokehouse closest to JTA/Kraken. It has the best BBQ in the park.

I like the\smokehouse as well for tasty ribs and chicken. If you prefer less messy things the Bimini Bay Cafe does counter service salads, sandwiches and fajitas. The hospitality house offers pretty good warm beef or turkey sandwiches ( which go down well with a free beer :) )

Yeah, this thread comes up once a month and then scrolls off the board because it only holds 1 page. There are many favorites, you can't go wrong at BGT/SWF/DC, they have great food.

I like the deli shop at the hospitality house located in the back corner of the park. You get a few beer samples, then you can go look at the horses.

No matter where you go, eat early at 11am, because the lines get long at noon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter