What will tomorrow hold?

What are we talking about?
Tomorrow is the first day that Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge is open for everybody. Since May 31, in order to get in you had to have a reservation and with those reservations wait times weren’t too bad. But starting tomorrow it is going to be absolutely insane.

It’s hard to speculate what will happen. I thought it would be crazy from 5/31 on. My daughter’s HS band was there last week for 4 days and had a great time with the low crowds. I think Disney did a good job at scaring people away.

The reservation process seems to be working well. I wonder why they didn’t continue it for the summer and experiment with the free for all in the off-season (or closest thing to it since there is no real off season anymore)?

The reservation process seems to be working well. I wonder why they didn’t continue it for the summer and experiment with the free for all in the off-season?
My guess would be that since the Halloween and Christmas season coming soon, Disney wants many tourists and guests to enter the land and make all that money! (not that they don’t have enough already haha)

I was with friends at the park today and we all speculated about what tomorrow and, indeed, the week will bring. Many CMs I’ve spoken with are also concerned. We’ll known in just a few more hours.
The fact the CMs don’t even know what to expect makes me feel like tomorrow is not gonna be crazy. Or, I’ll hedge my bets ;) and say even if tomorrow is crazy it will die down fast. Honestly Disney should have an idea if it’s gonna be crazy. There are still rooms available at all their hotels this week- there are even standard rooms available this upcoming weekend. Maybe Disney just priced themselves out of the summer market (entirely possible!), maybe the non-super SW fans looked at prices to go to Disneyland and went “ *choke* The big ride isn’t even open yet... ROFL” who knows? It’s been weird so far for sure. Also, anyone with easier access to WDW can hit this up in 2 months- we’ve never seen 2 identical lands open at DLR & WDW like this.

...what are the odds running for the app crashing tomorrow?

I mean the worst thing that could happen tomorrow is for the whole land to run out of merchandise AND MF to break down most of the day. Other than that, we can’t really predict what could happen as there are too many unknown possibilities.

I think it will definitely be insane, but maybe not quite as insane as it could be because of the people that have gotten in in the last 3 and a half weeks. Hopefully this goes better than the Hagrid Coaster at Universal Orlando- I read about someone waiting 14 hours!

I think it will definitely be insane, but maybe not quite as insane as it could be because of the people that have gotten in in the last 3 and a half weeks. Hopefully this goes better than the Hagrid Coaster at Universal Orlando- I read about someone waiting 14 hours!
:crazy2::oops: Oh my word!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter