What will tomorrow hold?

The addiction is catching. I'm up in Seattle watching the line updates as if I would be able to do anything about a short line :p

I'm in Oregon wishing I was there! :rotfl: We don't go until September but I'm close to seeing if we can move our dates up in the chance that these wait times won't last.

With the exception of SWGE, is this typically what it's like when most pass holders are blocked out? And if so, do you all anticipate that it will change in the future if more people end up buying the Flex Pass with almost no blockout dates (but required reservations)?

With the exception of SWGE, is this typically what it's like when most pass holders are blocked out? And if so, do you all anticipate that it will change in the future if more people end up buying the Flex Pass with almost no blockout dates (but required reservations)?
Typical for AP blockouts? Heavens no. Wait times this low haven’t been seen in years. How will the Flex Pass change crowds? Idk but I suspect it will act as a bit of a smoothing mechanism for crowds. It’s a fact that when APs are blocked crowds the last couple years have dropped (but not this much) so imho by allowing a limited amount of AP holders in during those times Disney should be able to maintain a more steady crowd year-round.

Typical for AP blockouts? Heavens no. Wait times this low haven’t been seen in years. How will the Flex Pass change crowds? Idk but I suspect it will act as a bit of a smoothing mechanism for crowds. It’s a fact that when APs are blocked crowds the last couple years have dropped (but not this much) so imho by allowing a limited amount of AP holders in during those times Disney should be able to maintain a more steady crowd year-round.
Summer 2017 saw unprecedentedly low crowds with the immediate FP returns lasting nearly all day. It was heaven.

I loved the crowds this weekend and yesterday and was so happy to be there for them but in all honesty I would not ever want to wait for SWGE for any long amount of time. I personally did not think the ride was that great unless you are the pilot. If you are sitting in one of the 4 backs seats its awkward to try to see what buttons to push and see what's going on the screen. I think the area is greatly designed and looks amazing but nothing I would wait a great amount of time to do nor be there for a great amount of time. I know nothing about the 2nd ride and hope its going to be a really good one. I honestly think that DW version being at Hollywood Studios make a lot of sense. At Disneyland it kind of doesn't belong IMO and its weird to have Star Tours not in SWGE now. Overall I thought it is was cool to have experience it but not sure it would be an every visit must do for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter