What will tomorrow hold?

Through the Website or the App. You need to be Signed In and have an account with your Credit Card info.

Ok I have one more question (sorry!)...

How do you make reservations for Savi’s or the cantina if you don’t know what time your boarding group will be called to get into the land?

Its been really encouraging watching the app today! Once I got the notice that they had started the virtual fastpass (or whatever they are calling it), the wait time dropped significantly and quickly. Its also fabulous seeing how low the wait times are on all the other rides! Hopefully this trend keeps up!

Its been really encouraging watching the app today! Once I got the notice that they had started the virtual fastpass (or whatever they are calling it), the wait time dropped significantly and quickly. Its also fabulous seeing how low the wait times are on all the other rides! Hopefully this trend keeps up!

I agree, after seeing all the vlogs about how empty the park was, then seeing people mention that it'll pick back up when GE opens up to everyone got me nervous. We'll be there in mid July, so hopefully the trend continues. We're not interested in Star Wars at all, we'll probably check the area out, but really don't care. I'm just hoping it'll stay busy there, and nice and quiet in the rest of the park

It helps to be in the know I guess. Anyone visiting with hopes of getting into the Cantina, had better make a reservation first thing in the morning, or even being at the park for rope drop will not help them get inside.
There are reports on the SWGE thread sporadic availability is showing again at the Cantina so anyone who really wants in can just keep checking the website
I agree, after seeing all the vlogs about how empty the park was, then seeing people mention that it'll pick back up when GE opens up to everyone got me nervous. We'll be there in mid July, so hopefully the trend continues. We're not interested in Star Wars at all, we'll probably check the area out, but really don't care. I'm just hoping it'll stay busy there, and nice and quiet in the rest of the park
I don’t see why it would get any busier from here until ROTR opens. I wish I had a mid-July trip planned!

🤔 I wonder how it will be next week during the holiday. Might try and do the cantina then.

We are going 1-6. I’ve been stalking hotel available. Nothing is sold out. A couple hotels you can’t get a room because the same room type isn’t available for the whole trip, but everyone still has rooms available the 3rd and 4th..

We went last minute a little over a week ago (14th - 16th), because we were afraid the light crowds wouldn't last beyond the 23rd. We can't afford to go back anytime soon, but this is really encouraging, and I'm glad people can still enjoy the park without being packed in like sardines in a can.

So my family decided they wanted to stay an extra night so I booked a flight home for later tonight. We are waiting for the Que to be night time before adding them to it as they want to see it tonight. Currently it is late afternoon. Parks are pretty empty and MP has been a breeze

I have been surprised by the low wait times in the app today. I'm wondering if more people put off visiting until all the attractions are open. I know I have!

There are reports on the SWGE thread sporadic availability is showing again at the Cantina so anyone who really wants in can just keep checking the website

I don’t see why it would get any busier from here until ROTR opens. I wish I had a mid-July trip planned!
I think it will get busier because people will head to what they hope to be an “empty” park. I don't think it will be crazy, slammed crowds, but anecdotally I know a few people now planning trips or buying FlexPass specifically because of the “low crowds.” So it will be interesting to see how the summer goes.

Disney will also start some sort of promotion or special event or something if this keeps up. While it’s delightful for guests, “the lowest summer crowds ever” cannot be what they were going for when they invested in SWGE...

I think it will get busier because people will head to what they hope to be an “empty” park. I don't think it will be crazy, slammed crowds, but anecdotally I know a few people now planning trips or buying FlexPass specifically because of the “low crowds.” So it will be interesting to see how the summer goes.

Disney will also start some sort of promotion or special event or something if this keeps up. While it’s delightful for guests, “the lowest summer crowds ever” cannot be what they were going for when they invested in SWGE...
I completely agree. We are tentatively going at the end of October. These low crowds have made me rethink our plans and I was contemplating squeezing in another short trip next month or early August. But after some thought I decided against it... knowing my luck they'd offer some type of promotion or unblock APs and then I'm just adding another potentially crowded trip. I guess I'm just having a lot of FOMO right now 🤣

... While it’s delightful for guests, “the lowest summer crowds ever” cannot be what they were going for when they invested in SWGE...
I agree 100%. There is NO way they invested all that money in widening walkways, carving out sections of planters for vendors to be moved out of the walkways and the new parking structure timed for SWGE for today's crowd level. Next test will be ROTR's opening...

We leave in 6 days. Every report of low crowds one reading one like “shhhhhhhhhhhhhh”

I’m going to watch wait times, but based of today my strategy is going to be to try and book a cantina reservation while we wait at the airport on our arrival day. We will get to Disneyland around noon, we have dinner reservations at 530, so I’m going to shoot for an later evening reservation and hope for a lower wait time on MFSR in the evening.. like maybe during fireworks.

This is the part that somewhat confuses me by Disney. They say their price increases and new block out structure are for crowd control..so when they get crowds under control, they bring more crowds?? Lol

Just to add my two cents...this will be the fourth year in a row going the week of the 4th. We've found it to be the best week all year. Crossing fingers for the same this time!
Yeah I went last year on the 4th and 5th and it was fine. Im planning to go this year as well. I’m just wondering if Cantina reservations would go faster since it’s a holiday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter