What will tomorrow hold?

It's pretty common for area like this to open early. When we visited AK in Sept 2017 we were in Pandora 20 minutes before park open, and actually exiting FoP right at the park opening time.

My daughter is at VBS or else we’d be on our way over! We’re going to go at noon on Wednesday; I’ll probably grab a Cantina rez that morning to make sure we get in when we want.

To the PPs commenting on a lack of return “time” for the land: they can’t attach times to the boarding groups since there’s no way to know how long people will stay in the land/free up space. Since you have two hours to enter after your group is called, you can still safely do just about anything in either park and get there in two hours.

I have a Reservation at Oga's tonight, but I was wondering whether they are allowing walk ups as well, or letting people make an in-person reservation of some sort?

It looks like the MFSR wait time patterns from the reservation period are holding so far. Down to 35 minutes.

Hopefully this goes better than the Hagrid Coaster at Universal Orlando- I read about someone waiting 14 hours!

Well, sure. Doesn’t mean it went poorly, though.

A person joining a line that long is doing it purposely. That’s what they have chosen to do that day. Like first-day people for flight of passage in Orlando. You know what you’re in for. You don’t just stumble into a line (that extends into citywalk) without knowing lol.

My ex BIL camped out overnight for DL’s Space Mountain opening.
We actually waited about 2 hours for Space a few years back; maybe it was the start of hyperspace mountain? No FPs were available, and that’s what we wanted to do, so we did it. Met some fabulous and fun people in line.

Anyone tell us what number boarding group is currently being given out? Looking to get a feel for the accuracy of anticipated return time frame.

Can someone explain what the boarding system is?
Kinda like a FP. You get one on the app or a FP kiosk by scanning your ticket and Disney will tell you when your number is allowed to enter the land. From the time your number is opened you have 2 hours to enter SWGE. You may stay for as long as you want.

Kinda like a FP. You get one on the app or a FP kiosk by scanning your ticket and Disney will tell you when your number is allowed to enter the land. From the time your number is opened you have 2 hours to enter SWGE. You may stay for as long as you want.

So it’s basically like the prior reservation system but made the day of?

Where do you go to get reservations for the cantina and Savi’s?

:rotfl2: Not the answer I anticipated. Apparently the boarding system is completely unnecessary right now. LOL.
ya Know what I said that wrong. They are allowing groups 1-14 in, but you can’t see from the app, what hoarding group they are issuing... does that make sense?

ya Know what I said that wrong. They are allowing groups 1-14 in, but you can’t see from the app, what hoarding group they are issuing... does that make sense?
Oh, gotcha. Yeah, I was wondering if someone with a linked ticket could tell us what boarding group was currently being given out.

Nope. They’re directing people who walk up to go online and look for a reservation (per someone I know on IG who’s there).
It helps to be in the know I guess. Anyone visiting with hopes of getting into the Cantina, had better make a reservation first thing in the morning, or even being at the park for rope drop will not help them get inside.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter