What would be your nightmare date?

"Hey hon, come watch my inter-mural flag football team lose another game Friday night. Afterwards, we'll go to a house party where you don't know anybody and I'll be all cross and sweaty, so you can watch me crush empty Beast Ice beer cans with my head. Then I'll puke in the bushes and pass out, so you'll walk home alone to your sorority house. " --- Steve

Ah, college, the good old days.

:rolleyes1 Keeping it in the realm of real scenarios that could actually happen, I'd say going to an NHL game and then out for burgers. Not scary or traumatic but I wouldn't enjoy it at all.

I agree with the posters above how said sports games - I am not a sports person. I also think that going to the movies is a terrible early on date because you can't talk to the person and get to know them.

"Hey hon, come watch my inter-mural flag football team lose another game Friday night. Afterwards, we'll go to a house party where you don't know anybody and I'll be all cross and sweaty, so you can watch me crush empty Beast Ice beer cans with my head. Then I'll puke in the bushes and pass out, so you'll walk home alone to your sorority house. " --- Steve

Ah, college, the good old days.
OMG, I totally get this. Not that far off from reality when I was going out with a Frat boy!
"Those were the days my friend..."

:rolleyes1 Keeping it in the realm of real scenarios that could actually happen, I'd say going to an NHL game and then out for burgers. Not scary or traumatic but I wouldn't enjoy it at all.
Send them my way - I wouldn't mind doing that 🏒
~~~
I guess a blind date and finding out they’re not the gender you thought they would be.
Maybe, but you might still end up having a good time and making a new friend.

The blind date I had which is the only time in my life I excused myself to the ladies room and got the heck out of there to my car. Nothing particular happened but every hair on the back of my neck stood up and I knew I needed to go ASAP. I'm always grateful my dad instilled in me to trust my instincts and not feel bad about it.

Not me, but in my mom's sophomore year of college she went to a football game for a FIRST date...during halftime the guy pulls out a ring and proposes and draws attention. Everyone was expectantly waiting for her to say yes so she made sure to emphasize in her rejection that it was a little soon on a first date.

So yeah I'd say a public proposal where my answer is 100% no sounds like a nightmare.

Any ball game. There's a reason I married a man who detests ball sports.

Those sound like my ideal first dates. Where were those guys when I was looking, lol.

Not a big fan of most sports although I enjoy fast paced ones in small doses. I was forced to watch golf on TV once as a kid with other kids who were doing it on purpose that scarred me so probably watching a golf tournament in person, in the heato_O

Let's go to the beach and have a picnic.. I hate the beach I hate eating outside... And I don't much like hot weather. Would be torture.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter