What would YOU like to see in a villains unleashed party?

CampbellzSoup

Son. Husband. Father.
Villains Unleashed was a great idea but a HORRIBLE execution here's what I'd want to see!

Make it a hard ticketed event like it was and make it more than one day - make it weekends or certain days in September and October.

Limit the meet and greets to like 8 villains, have the autograph cards instead of autographs and keep it moving

Tons of great Halloween and villains merchandise and food options

Firework show like hallowishes but with a twist

Better and faster stage shows so you can have a couple instead of the long one they had that was horrid.

I honesty LOVE this concept I wish they do it again!

Villains Unleashed was a great idea but a HORRIBLE execution here's what I'd want to see!

Make it a hard ticketed event like it was and make it more than one day - make it weekends or certain days in September and October.

Limit the meet and greets to like 8 villains, have the autograph cards instead of autographs and keep it moving

Tons of great Halloween and villains merchandise and food options

Firework show like hallowishes but with a twist

Better and faster stage shows so you can have a couple instead of the long one they had that was horrid.

I honesty LOVE this concept I wish they do it again!

They already did this, three nights a week last year. It was called the Villains Sinister Soiree.

I would love to see a "Villains take over" Kind of like Star Wars weekends.
Hard ticket event but not a hard ticket inside a hard ticket (feels like double charging to me)
The entire park would be transformed. Wandering non-movie characters to boost the atmosphere (like the ghost/dancers from Haunted Mansion)
Lots of meet and Greets, Dance Parties, tricks not treat stations, tons of Halloween merchandise
Ohhh and Id love to see some Not so scary Haunted houses themed around the villains maybe leading up to their greet.
Really kick it up and go all in on the Villain aspect.

Skip the awful welcome show. FP+ the rare villains. More meet and greets, less free roaming villains (I have a very blurry photo of Stomboli in the dark streets of the America). Lots more merchandise with more merchandise stations.
Love the idea of weekends like SWW!

Bringing in a few new meetable villains and antagonists that haven't been seen at the parks yet such as Edgar from The Aristocats or Madame Mime from The Sword In The Stone.

Hard ticket event.
Stand alone (not within MNSSHP).
At DHS, but send over MK CMs who know how to handle special party crowds.
Many rare and never before seen villains. How hard is it to cast and costume a Mother Gothel?
Limited edition one of a kind $10 villain cupcakes (this is just so Disney will buy my idea, I don't really care about cupcakes).
A few villain's lounges like they had at the last villain's party at Brown Derby.
Two stage shows: 1 big musical number with all the villains songs. 1 smaller show that is a comedy about all the villain's bumbling sidekicks trying to do something like change a lightbulb.
Villains' fireworks with villains songs.

I just hope the villians are out with photo pass photographers at MNSSHP. I love the idea of princesses with villians at fairytale hall! They have the capacity and really move those lines fast.

I just hope the villians are out with photo pass photographers at MNSSHP. I love the idea of princesses with villians at fairytale hall! They have the capacity and really move those lines fast.

Unfortunately that isn't happening this year.

Hard ticketed event-separate from MNSSHP
Either MK or DHS
Several nights like Bad Guy July or something. (I know July doesn't need it but it rhymed)
Loads of Villians meeting in groups of 3 including rare characters not normally available. In set meet spots rather than roaming.
Actual Autographs-I know it speeds the line but I don't want Autograph cards I want them to sign in my autograph book, and hey if you want some more of my $$$ sell MNSSHP and Villians Unleashed autograph books.
Fireworks. Nightmares instead of Wishes.
A parade.

On a side note-I just want a Villians Character Meal that is available year round.

what great ideas!! i'm in for anything villains! crossing fingers that Disney "gets it" with the huge popularity of the Descendants. WE WANT VILLAINS!

Limit the numbers.
Have more spots selling special food and merchandise.
Limit the numbers.
FP+ available for meet and greets (even if that is just 1 per person).
Limit the numbers.
Multiple nights.
Oh, and limit the blasted numbers!!! That was the biggest problem with Villains Unleashed. Too many people! By 11pm I was turned away from every meet I tried to join. I met Darth Maul and that was it!

And I want Yzma and Kronk there. :)

That would have been amazing! Though they would have to push A&E (and Hans!) together again to make room for either Aurora and Maleficent or Snow White and the Evil Queen.
Hell, I'd settle for the princes. :(

I just can't believe how chaotic last year was...

I wanna know what their doing for MNSSHP for photos with villains

Cruella, Gaston, Lotso and the Queen of Hearts will have M&Gs at MNSSHP this year.

Disney has confirmed that PFH will only have the princesses during the party that meet there all day, every day (Anna, Elsa, Rapunzel and Cinderella), no princes.

And it also confirmed no M&Gs at MNSSHP with Maleficent or Evil Queen, either.

This showed up on the Disney Auditions site today:

New Villains Offering at Disney’s Hollywood Studios® – Male Comedic Actors and Actors Who Sing
For: Walt Disney World
Audition City: Orlando, FL
Looking For: Singers and Actors Monday, September 21, 2015
05:00 PM
Time zone: Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Disney Parks Talent casting is seeking Male Comedic/Improv Actors and Male Actors Who Sing for a new Disney Villains inspired entertainment offering at the Walt Disney World®Resort near Orlando, FL.

Seeking:Dr. Facilier Male, 20s – 30s, 5’11” and above. A master of magic and voodoo. Charismatic baritone with pizazz. Sings “Friends On The Other Side.”

Comedic Male Actor- Inventive actor with a strong sense of comedic wit and timing. Portrays the club manager of Dr. Facilier’s Lounge. Well-polished with a bit of flair.

Audition Location:

The Disney Event Group Building (DEG)1503 Live Oak LaneLake Buena Vista, FL 32830Please park in the back parking lot and use the back entrance.

Sign-in: 4PM - 5:30PM (Late arrivals will not be able to attend the audition)Requirements:

• Applicants must be at least 18 years old and authorized to work in the United States.
  • Please provide a current headshot and resume.
  • Please prepare a 1 minute comedic monologue.
  • Advanced registration is not required.

Where was all this confirmed and why would they have no maleficient greet

It was asked on the Disney Parks Blog post about MNSSHP yesterday. DBP confirmed no Maleficent and Evil Queen M&Gs at the party, and no princes. It's all in the MNSSHP thread.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter