What would your name be if you were born today - generator!

I went back and did my family:

DD1 who had the #2 popular name would now be Olivia.
DD2 whose name was in the 400s would be Kennedi (with the I, not a typo)
DH had the 3rd most popular name that year and would now be William.

I have the fourth most popular name for a boy for the year I was born. Today my name would be James. James is OK but I prefer my original name.

Kimberly was the 7th most popular name in 1976. Today, I’d be Mia. Not bad but I prefer the 2017 name..Charlotte. I love Charlie as a girls name.

"Lynn" was the 63rd most popular girl's name in the year I was born
Today I would be Naomi
Will stick with my given name , lol!

Hubby's name was 120'th most popular in the year he was born
Today he would be Bentley??? LOL He will stick with the one he was born with too!

Mine was the 35th most popular in 1967. Now it would be Addison. I think I'll keep mine (Cheryl).

Born today, I would have been Nora.

I like it well enough.

I also clicked on the link underneath, and found out my name was a "trendsetter" for it's time, and DS's is a "classic."

Last edited:
I chose a name for my daughter that was about 19th, which, in my eyes, is about right. Personally, I don't care for rare names, but I don't want it to be where there will always be another one in her class. Unfortunately, a very famous couple named their daughter the same name, and now it is up to like 7th in popularity.

Born today, I would have been Nora.

I like it well enough.

I also clicked on the link underneath, and found out my name was a "trendsetter" for it's time, and DS's is a "classic."
I just did that. I had a trendsetter name and was hoping to give my kids "classic" or "after their time" names. I thought I had done that, but I think celebrities influenced my name and my daughter's name.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter