Whats everyone doing "Disneyish" for Christmas? decs, pressies etc?

God i remember when my youngest was Diddl mad and i got the christmas wrapping paper to wrap all her bits.
£4.20 for 2 rolls with about enough on each roll to wrap 3 things.:rotfl2:
I was not impressed !

Was in Aldi today and they have 10 metre long rolls of disney wrapping paper for 99p:thumbsup2 Really nice traditional designs with princesses and characters.

I bulk bought 2 types as Santa is too lazy to write tags for our house. He wraps all the girls in one type of paper each;)

Gosh thats good - a trip to Aldi soon I think. I picked some up in Asda tonight then put it back as I only had a basket and it was getting in the way trying to carry it - Im glad I did now as it was twice the price

Was in Aldi today and they have 10 metre long rolls of disney wrapping paper for 99p:thumbsup2 Really nice traditional designs with princesses and characters.

I bulk bought 2 types as Santa is too lazy to write tags for our house. He wraps all the girls in one type of paper each;)

yes i got mine here! mickey mouse for milo and this gorgeous one with peter pan, snowwhite etc on for ben!

am off today to buy more crafty bits to make more christmas things!! haha, its keeping me busy while this awful rain is ruining my normal walks in the woods and on the beach! haha

I got some baubles in DLRP in October after resisting for the last 5 trips. They are SOOOO expensive! So they'd better look good. We have a big tree though and I suspect they just aren't going to be that noticeable with everything else.
The children have a snowglobe each I bought in the sale, and some other stocking fillers like pins (love ebay for £1 rather than DLRP for £7!) and keyrings for their keyring collections. DS isn't that bothered by Disney stuff so that's it for him, but DD has a tinkerbell dress and no. 1 on her xmas list is the Rosetta Fairy dress. I also got her the fur wrap and shoes to go with it.

I got some baubles in DLRP in October after resisting for the last 5 trips. They are SOOOO expensive! So they'd better look good. We have a big tree though and I suspect they just aren't going to be that noticeable with everything else.
The children have a snowglobe each I bought in the sale, and some other stocking fillers like pins (love ebay for £1 rather than DLRP for £7!) and keyrings for their keyring collections. DS isn't that bothered by Disney stuff so that's it for him, but DD has a tinkerbell dress and no. 1 on her xmas list is the Rosetta Fairy dress. I also got her the fur wrap and shoes to go with it.

oh fairy dresses found perfect for christmas! :wizard:

Well i'm off to the Disney Store tomorrow - I need to get an Aurora dress for DD as she really wants one (her Cinderella dress has been worn so much it actually looks like the rags version :lmao:) and of course, I'll get it gift boxed which will look fab under my tree!

I bought some tree decs for DLP back in July and I'm excited to finally use them, and I'm hoping to pick up a few more tomorrow. I'm also getting some pin badges, and these will be hung from the tree on Christmas Eve!

I picked up some Tinkerbell wrapping paper from Tesco's for £1 and matching gift tags for DD so she'll think it's all from the Fairies and not Santa :rotfl2:

I daren't say what presents I've bought, but I've got a few DVD's (just a few *cough*) and I got Toy Story Mania for £15 in Asda a few weeks back for my 13 year old *cough, the family* Plus loads of stocking fillers from Asda and Tesco's..........

Now I have to hide the link to this forum incase my son clicks on it :rotfl:

I daren't say what presents I've bought, but I've got a few DVD's (just a few *cough*) and I got Toy Story Mania for £15 in Asda a few weeks back for my 13 year old *cough, the family* Plus loads of stocking fillers from Asda and Tesco's..........

Is that all you paid :eek: wow i was robbed from the shop i brought mine :headache:

Unfortunately my kids are "too old" to want Disney presents :sad1:
However my dining room will be decked out in a Nightmare Before Christmas theme, all black and silver, have my Santa Jack Skellington for the top of the tree and last year we made some Jack Skellington baubles for it, I'm trying to decide whether to buy the ones from the Disney Store for it and there's an NBC countdown to Xmas calendar (OH will go mad if I do buy them) :rotfl:

My main tree in the front room will have my DLP Mickey baubles on it, they do have pride of place on the tree, that room is always red and gold, and tonight I have agreed to DS's requests for the decorations to go up this weekend, my new laminate flooring currently stored in my dad's garage will have to wait til the new year.

Unfortunately my kids are "too old" to want Disney presents :sad1:
However my dining room will be decked out in a Nightmare Before Christmas theme, all black and silver, have my Santa Jack Skellington for the top of the tree and last year we made some Jack Skellington baubles for it, I'm trying to decide whether to buy the ones from the Disney Store for it and there's an NBC countdown to Xmas calendar (OH will go mad if I do buy them) :rotfl:

My main tree in the front room will have my DLP Mickey baubles on it, they do have pride of place on the tree, that room is always red and gold, and tonight I have agreed to DS's requests for the decorations to go up this weekend, my new laminate flooring currently stored in my dad's garage will have to wait til the new year.

oh wow that sounds lovely, you will have to post a pic!

i have been buying more for ash lol. i really need to get my stuff out. i dont think i have too much but i need to sort them out between her birthday and christmas. I got her dumbo and cinderella 3 for a fiver each. I got her a tinkerbell and a snow white book. Also a pair of tink pjs. I am gonna wrap a tinkerbell bundle and a snow white bundle.

i have been buying more for ash lol. i really need to get my stuff out. i dont think i have too much but i need to sort them out between her birthday and christmas. I got her dumbo and cinderella 3 for a fiver each. I got her a tinkerbell and a snow white book. Also a pair of tink pjs. I am gonna wrap a tinkerbell bundle and a snow white bundle.

thats a sweet idea.. like little hampers?

I should have mentioned that I "believe" my OH has bought me the Maleficent Disney tradition, not that I've been searching the house high or low or anything. :rolleyes1

:rotfl2:

I have bought several DLRP christmas decs which will take pride of place on the tree, when we get the tree that is:rotfl:

The only Disney thing I have got this year is a 2010 calender I picked out last week when we were in Disney. I have bought my nephew a couple of Disney Cars storage boxes which were 1/2 price in Sainsburys a while back.

I have no idea if i have got anything Disney this year for Christmas, tho Mum was asking what Disney Traditions I don't have. So fingers crossed lol.

:rotfl2:

The only Disney thing I have got this year is a 2010 calender I picked out last week when we were in Disney. .

I had forgotten about this
I have a WDW onw coming in a swap with a friend in the US. I have to buy a DLP ona and send it and she is sending me the WDW one.

I should have mentioned that I "believe" my OH has bought me the Maleficent Disney tradition, not that I've been searching the house high or low or anything. :rolleyes1

Jill you haven't!!!! My Grandma apparently used to unwrap presents she found secreted around the house and then wrap them up again....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter