• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What's on the Radio?

For me, it's channel 164 on XM Old Time Radio

The Lone Ranger
Dragnet
Fibber McGee and Molly
The Life of Riley
Super Man
Sherlock Holmes
Johnny Dollar
Have Gun Will Travel
My Friend Irma
My Favorite Husband

I love this station!!!

This morning it's "Weekend At Bernies" as the mindless humor in the background.

Satellite radio is my only salvation when I'm on the road, but nothing beats a good, goofy movie in the background when I'm in the office.

Jazz 88 on the 'net this morning. Not in the mood for a movie this morning. :cool1:

Nothing right now, I need a break from Radio Disney. My son is driving me crazy with it. I kind of wish I didn't fix the satellite radio....

Listening to Sirius talk online as I work. I also have sirius in my tow vehicle. I will not go back to terrestial radio either, including HD radio.

Toby Keith is on the radio. Hard to listen to him now since I read he's backing Obama. :sad2:

I was in physical pain when my satellite radio went out. Now I am in pain when DS in in the car and I have to subject myself to Radio Disney. Just let me hear the 70's and 80's and be done with it. Geesh. I can't handle the same songs over and over again, every day...plus Radio Disney plays two songs and then 20 minutes of commercials...that is NOT what I have a subscription for. If I wanted commercials, I would turn the regular radio on...

What we do for our children...:sad2:

I was in physical pain when my satellite radio went out. Now I am in pain when DS in in the car and I have to subject myself to Radio Disney. Just let me hear the 70's and 80's and be done with it. Geesh. I can't handle the same songs over and over again, every day...plus Radio Disney plays two songs and then 20 minutes of commercials...that is NOT what I have a subscription for. If I wanted commercials, I would turn the regular radio on...

What we do for our children...:sad2:

Wait until he wants to listen to rap, you'll be begging for Radio Disney.

Against my will, I've been listening (nonstop for 5 days) to Alvin and the Chipmunks singing rock & roll. I must say those little DVD players in the car are a godsend while traveling with children though. I'd much rather be listening to The 60's Good Vibrations on Sirrius though.

I am listening to Elvis Radio right now! :thumbsup2

I love being able to listen to my Sirius online. :goodvibes
Helps the work day go by quicker. So boring with no music playing which is how it is when I am not the only one in the office.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter