What's on your iPod playlist?

Thousands of albums!!! Di Podcasts and Dis Music. Here are some albums that have been on high rotation as of late:

KANYE WEST - GRADUATION
DAFT PUNK - DISCOVERY
AMY WINEHOUSE - BACK TO BLACK
CAT POWER - JUKEBOX
JUNO - SOUNDTRACK
MARK RONSON - VERSION
JUSTICE- CROSS
PARTY KELLER VOL. 1 & 2
FEIST - THE REMINDER
M.I.A - KALA
DARJEELING LIMITED - SOUNDTRACK
THE STREETS - ORIGINAL PIRATE MATERIAL
BONDE DO ROLE - WITH LASERS
LA VIE EN ROSE - SOUNDTRACK
A MUSICAL HISTORY OF DISNEYLAND (BOX SET)

Yes-emusic bites. All I got off that site was Cat Power. That was it.

My iPod has identity issues..seriously. I have everything on there from Mozart and Vivaldi to Ludacris and Jay Z to the Flaming Lips and Wilco to the Beatles and the Stones....and of course-DISNEY tunes and park music!!!

Question.

Other then Itunes, are there any other places to get music legally?

Depending on what type of music you like(my tastes run toward indie rock), you can get free downloads from various music blogs that people publish.
They'll receive legal, promotional mp3's from artists and record companies looking to promote their new releases and post them for a limited time on their blog.
That's where I usually pick my music up from. Then I'll burn CD mixes from them, often having up to twenty different artists on one CD, all free of charge and enabling me to experience artists who I may not have heard before, or collecting new songs from those I've previously enjoyed.
The band Kevin was talking about, Arcade Fire, has been offering samples of their music for awhile on these blogs and this, no doubt, has contributed to their popularity right now.
Http://hypem.com/ is a website that gathers information from many of these music blogs and if you type in an artist name, it will show you any blog postings about them and lead you to some of their mp3's if they're still available.

Just added a new song..."Lotion" by The Greenskeepers. Google it if you like....mwaaaahahaha!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter