What's on your iPod playlist?

I have 800 songs and some movies & tv shows. Some of the artists that I have multiple songs by are:

Aerosmith
Beatles
Alanis Morissette
Barenaked Ladies
Billy Joel
Bowling for Soup
Elton John
Elvis
Fall Out Boy
Green Day
Maroon 5
Genesis
Hall & Oates
Huey Lewis & the News
Hootie & the Blowfish
Jimmy Buffett
Jellyfish
Journey
Jonas Brothers (courtesy of my DD13!):confused3 :lmao:
Louis Armstrong
MSB
P!nk
Paul McCartney
Phil Collins
Queen
Ramones
Rick Springfield
Wham!
Willie Nelson
Various 80's songs
Various Disney songs
etc....... :cool1: :thumbsup2

After my WDW Trip in July I will be putting all 80's music on my mp3 player from my all time favorite 80's Group Level 42, I have all their CD's:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Hi, I keep Carmina Burana on my ipod too. I also listen to a number of "skeptic" podcasts such as Skeptoid. You might enjoy Quackcast and the Amazing Show (featuring the Amazing Randi). Man, I love my ipod.

Happy Listening,

Marty B

Mostly podcasts:
Science Talk
Skepticality
Skeptoid
Skeptic's Guide to the Universe
The Way of Reason
Wait, Wait, Don't Tell Me
and of course, The DIS Unplugged

And some music:
Queen: Night at the Opera and Queen II
Aerosmith (2 albums)
Carmina Burana

I also keep Carmina Burana on mine. May I recommend some other "skeptic" websites? Try THE AMAZING SHOW featuring the Amazing Randi and QUACKCAST. I love SKEPTOID almost as much as the DIS UNPLUGGED.

Happy Listening.

Marty B.

I also keep Carmina Burana on mine. May I recommend some other "skeptic" websites? Try THE AMAZING SHOW featuring the Amazing Randi and QUACKCAST. I love SKEPTOID almost as much as the DIS UNPLUGGED.

Happy Listening.

Marty B.

Thanks, Marty. One can never have enough reason! And I love James Randi. I'll check out the websites.

I kinda feel the same way about the Skeptics Guide to the Universe podcast as you do about Skeptoid.

Some of these I cringe at....I wonder if a teenager stole my iPod and put some tunes on there...but alas, it was me! I love reading the rest of your playlists! I gave me some ideas on some more tunes for me....And thanks, Kevin, for saying the name of the song from that Apple commerical...I was wondering what it was, and now I have it!

My iPod artists/songs....
Will Smith
U2 (I would play/sing All I want is You to Merrick when he got fussy)
Tony Toni Tone
Taylor Hicks
Stone Temple Pilots
Now We are Free from Gladiator Soundtrack
Snoop Dogg
Roisin Murphy
Ricky Martin:confused3
REM
PCD
Prince
OutKast
Oakenfold
No Doubt
Eve
Neil Diamond
Missy Elliot
Madonna
Lauryn Hill
KT Tunstall
Kanye West
Justin Timberlake:love:
Hole
JLo
Gwen Stafani
Good Charlotte
G Love and Special Sauce
The Fray
Fall Out Boy
Fergie
Eminem
Dave Matthews Band
Chicago Soundtrack - Cell Block Tango, We both reached for the gun..
Big Bad Vodoo Daddy (the best version of I wanna be Like You)
Bon Jovi
Blake Lewis
Ashlee Simpson
Aerosmith

Season 2 of Ugly Betty!!!!! I love that show!

Ricky Martin:confused3

:lmao: I spewed diet coke at my computer screen at that one. (Which is why I only listed my Top 10 and not all of my musical skeletons - didn't want to make my fellow DISsers have to clean up their computer screens.;) )

:lmao: I spewed diet coke at my computer screen at that one. (Which is why I only listed my Top 10 and not all of my musical skeletons - didn't want to make my fellow DISsers have to clean up their computer screens.;) )

I thought hard about that one but I will admit my music with pride (and apparently confusion:confused3 ). But, in my defense, "Shake your Bon Bon" is a great workout song! Right? It is isn't it? Please, someone agree with me!

I thought hard about that one but I will admit my music with pride (and apparently confusion:confused3 ). But, in my defense, "Shake your Bon Bon" is a great workout song! Right? It is isn't it? Please, someone agree with me!

Yes, I do have to agree that the Rickster has some good songs to "shake your bon bon" to. :banana: :banana: :banana: (I'm partial to Paula Abdul for good walking songs. :cool1: All the songs have a steady beat that don't vary from any of the other songs. ;) )

I consider myself a bit of a musicphile, not much into rap or country, but I like most every thing else. I have a few favorites among my 1660 songs, but I usual hit shuffle in between the disunpluged shows. I also have a few movies. So here is who's on my Ipod.

First the locals, The Flaming Lips :thumbsup2 , Hinder, The All-American Rejects, Toby Keith and Cross Canadian Ragweed. Now the Rest
Alter Bridge, America, Audioslave, Autovein, Avril Lavigne, The Beatles, The Beatles and still more Beatles:worship: , Better Than Ezra, Billy Squier, Blink-182, Bloc Party, Bob Marley: thumbsup2 , Bowling For Soup, The Bravery, Breaking Benjamin, Buckcherry, Chevelle, Daughtry, Coldplay,
The Corrs, The Cranberries, Credence Clearwater Revival, Daniel Powter, Dashboard, Confessional, David Bowie, dc Talk, Def Leppard, Duran Duran, The Eagles, Evanescence, Everclear, Fall Out Boy, Finger Eleven, Flyleaf, Foo Fighters, Foreigner, The Fray, Garbage, Gnarles Barkley, Good Charlotte, Gorillaz, Green Day, Hoobastank, Hootie & The Blowfish, INXS, Jet, Jimi Hendrix :goodvibes: , Jimmy Buffett, John Lennon, John Mayer, Journey, Justin Timberlake, Kelly Clarkson, The Killers, Led Zeppelin, Led Zeppelin and more Led Zeppelin :worship: , Lenny Kravitz, Linkin Park, Maroon 5, Matchbox Twenty, Metallica, The Monkees, Nickelback, No Doubt, Papa Roach, Paramore, Pearl Jam, Phil Collins, Pink Floyd :goodvibes , Plain White T's, +44, The Police, R.E.M., The Raconteurs:thumbsup2 , Rise Against, The Rolling Stones:cool1: , Ronney, Rush, Seether, Sheryl Crow, Shinedown :thumbsup2 , Sick Puppies, Simple Plan, Snow Patrol, Socialburn, Staind, Stone Sour, Styx, Sugarcult :cool1: , Sum 41, Three Days Grace, Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers, Trapt, U2, U2, U2 and U2 :goodvibes , Van Halen, The Veronicas, Wheezer, The Who, Wolfmother, Yellowcard, last and not least, 3 Doors Down.

I have just under 1000 on my Creative Zen M - and I am building a library on another MP3 as well...I hate it when I am in the shower and have it on DJ and a random podcast comes on. I can't really hear it, and really don't need all of you with me there! :eek:

I keep a playlist of current podcasts and a playlist of classic podcasts that I am catching up on. I have Disney lists to cover classic Disney songs, and event music for the quick fix.

I will also spare everyone the vast collection of Arabic bellydance music!:dance3:

That leaves my favourite music with
Nelly Furtado
Shakira
Jully Black
Weird Al Yankovic
Miley Cyrus
Vanessa Hudgens
Ally and AJ (yep DD has converted me on some stuff)
Janis Joplin
Abba
The Bee Gees
Prince
The Time
Motley Crue
Ozzy Osborne
Van Halen
Green Day
the Finale from Carnivale of the Animals (Fantasia 2000 - the flamingos)

For videos I keep the Boo To You parade (can't seem to successfully get the Wishes video from DIS) and a Bellydance video of whatever choreography I am working on for performance, as well as one performance video to show off.

My wall paper is a picture of Wishes over the castle that I took on DD's first trip.

I have one of the oddest iPod selections. I have everything from Iron Maiden to Andrea Bocelli. Comics Pat Cooper, Jim Norton,Patrice Oneal, Bob Kelly and fantasy metal Iced Earth. A lot of bits from radio djs The Greaseman and Opie and Anthony to Frank Sinatra. I love almost everything exept hiphop and country.(sorry)

Everything from "The Official Album of the Walt Disney Resort" to "Bon Jovi"! And the entire Lost Collection, Season's 1-4!!! I also have many, many audiobooks for all ages! This is one of the best investments we have ever made!

OK, I just couldn't help laughing about George Carlin and Donny Osmond on the same message.....lol.....

OK, I'm going to really date myself here...definately a child of the 70's.

The Seven Words you can never say on television by George Carlin (don't tell my kids I've got this one! Not music per se, but something I remember from my youth and how much my Mother hated it. Just couldn't resist downloading it for that reason alone.)

Donny Osmond

OK, you can all stop laughing now.
::MinnieMo

I'm loving reading these lists. Some of them have songs on them that I've always wondered what the song was called or who sang it, and you've helped me find them. It's great to see that most of us have eclectic taste in music!

I have quite a few songs on mine but many by the same artist so I will list the artists.

Akon
Aaron Hall
Ashanti
Avant
Baby Bash
Big Gemini
Bill Withers
Bobby Valentino
Bow Wow
Omarion
Busta Rhymes
Case
Casely
Chris Brown
Common
Dem Franchise Boyz
DJ Felli Fel
Dr. Dre
Dru Hill
Enur
Flo Rida
Genuine
J. Holiday
Jagged Edge
Jay-Z
Jodeci
Kanye West
Mario
Ne-Yo
Pitbull
Plies
Pretty Ricky
R. Kelly
Rick Ross
Shai
Silk
T-Pain
TI
Three 6 Mafia
Timbaland (lots of compialations)
Unk
Outkast
50 Cent

There are more but those are probably the most well known - if you listen to this genre.

Plus I have 4 Disney podcasts, but 2 of them (one of course being the Dis Unplugged) are ones that I listen to regularly.

BTW.

Just in case anyone asked.

Emusic.com really bites.

Dont waste your money or time. YMMV

:mad:

We hadn't heard The Producers soundtrack, and I grabbed one of the original producer tracks from iTunes (the current ones aren't available). We about died laughing and had to go out and buy the soundtrack. Now Springtime for Hitler is banned in our house, too. :lmao:

Listening to that CD while driving is nearly as dangerous as listening to the podcast. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I saw The Producers on B'way with the original cast (i.e. most of the people in the movie) and I don't think I've ever laughed so hard in my life! The whole audience was just eating it up, too. It was such a joyful evening of theater!

That being said, I'm a huge musical theater fan so here's my top 10 (some are playlists, some are albums, some are songs)

Disney Playlist (taken from the Disney Collection, Vol 1-4)
WL Lobby Playlist
Illuminations
Taylor the Latte Boy (sung by Kristin Chenoweth)
If I Told You Now (sung by Lauren Kennedy)
Assassins 2004 B'way Cast Recording (brilliant musical!)
Harry Connick Jr Playlist (taken from ALL his CD's)
Coronation Mass by Franz Joseph Haydn
We Shall Overcome: The Pete Seeger Sessions, Bruce Springsteen
Symphony No. 41 "Jupiter" by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

Boy, that looks a lot nerdier when I type it. :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter