What's On Your Mind? REDVINES!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Missed the Pottermore clue again~

Anyone know when it was posted?

oh timmy LOL it was at 10am gmt so 5am est teheheh. idk if you know these disers but me, megan, LE and victoria were all on tumblr, WAITING. and loads of other potterheads. it was so much fun this morning we were all so tired. i was up from 7am haaaaaa but i got in so it's all good. it resulted in posts like this:

'I’M SO GLAD I FOUND TUMBLR AND ALL THESE POTTERHEADS'
tumblr_lp8u3aK8KZ1qe1bcg.gif

'SOME PEOPLE WAIT A LIFETIME FOR A MOMENT LIKE THISSSS'
tumblr_lp8t1kzLyD1qe1bcg.gif

'Remember that time we all stayed up waiting for a clue that seemed would never come and then we found it, solved it, got the quill, and joined pottermore, and then fangirled all over tumblr about it?
Good times. Good times.'

'hey guise. if that e-mail doesn’t come
we get to do it again tomorrow night.'
tumblr_lp8smdHOIg1qatm9i.gif

'That satisfying moment when you checked "All" for movies watched and books read.'
tumblr_lp8ufbV46m1qch51h.gif

tumblr_lp8rtnL0q41qaypo0o1_400.png

tumblr_lp8rtnL0q41qaypo0o2_500.gif

tumblr_lp8qj9KMsM1qac9vho1_500.jpg

'Twas the night before Pottermore, and all through the interwebs, not a creature was stirring, except tumblr, which was going bat---- crazy.'
tumblr_lp8mpgAsGL1qghp53.gif

'Harry Potter and The Sleep Deprivation'

tumblr_lp81ydeAgf1qb17kao1_400.gif

and more

AUGUST IS ALREADY AMAZING.

this morning was the best. it reminded me how much i miss disers like LE and victoria and megan and how awesome tumblr is and everyone on it.

this time next week i will be on my way to heathrow

CAN'T CATCH THE MUDDY CHICKEN

oh timmy LOL it was at 10am gmt so 5am est teheheh. idk if you know these disers but me, megan, LE and victoria were all on tumblr, WAITING. and loads of other potterheads. it was so much fun this morning we were all so tired. i was up from 7am haaaaaa but i got in so it's all good. it resulted in posts like this:

'I’M SO GLAD I FOUND TUMBLR AND ALL THESE POTTERHEADS'
tumblr_lp8u3aK8KZ1qe1bcg.gif

'SOME PEOPLE WAIT A LIFETIME FOR A MOMENT LIKE THISSSS'
tumblr_lp8t1kzLyD1qe1bcg.gif

'Remember that time we all stayed up waiting for a clue that seemed would never come and then we found it, solved it, got the quill, and joined pottermore, and then fangirled all over tumblr about it?
Good times. Good times.'

'hey guise. if that e-mail doesn’t come
we get to do it again tomorrow night.'
tumblr_lp8smdHOIg1qatm9i.gif

'That satisfying moment when you checked "All" for movies watched and books read.'
tumblr_lp8ufbV46m1qch51h.gif

tumblr_lp8rtnL0q41qaypo0o1_400.png

tumblr_lp8rtnL0q41qaypo0o2_500.gif

tumblr_lp8qj9KMsM1qac9vho1_500.jpg

'Twas the night before Pottermore, and all through the interwebs, not a creature was stirring, except tumblr, which was going bat---- crazy.'
tumblr_lp8mpgAsGL1qghp53.gif

'Harry Potter and The Sleep Deprivation'

tumblr_lp81ydeAgf1qb17kao1_400.gif

and more

I'm so jealous of you right now, Eimear. And no, I don't think I know those DISers, though I may know them by their UNs :/ I wonder if it's at 5am every morning... I'll set my alarm for 4:30am and try to see if I can get the clue :hyper:

I'm so jealous of you right now, Eimear. And no, I don't think I know those DISers, though I may know them by their UNs :/ I wonder if it's at 5am every morning... I'll set my alarm for 4:30am and try to see if I can get the clue :hyper:

hahhaha. ummmm i can't remember their users... i'll have a look later. nope, yesterday it was at like 3am est, so the crazy tumblr potterheads were up from 3am until like, 7am est because none of us wanted to log out before we got our emails hahahahahaha. but i'll be doing it again tomorrow because abbie wants one and doesn't want to wake up LOL

No, I missed it. Haven't seen the quill at all yet. :sad2:
But I read it on some Harry Potter related website.

I need to be up when the clue is posted! I really want to join the beta site. :hyper:

WAIT! I don't have swim practice or anything tomorrow. I can stay up late tonight :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: OMG, you have no idea how exciting this is for me.

Robyn and I totally took over the Post Waster Thread. Not that I care, it's fun!

hahhaha. ummmm i can't remember their users... i'll have a look later. nope, yesterday it was at like 3am est, so the crazy tumblr potterheads were up from 3am until like, 7am est because none of us wanted to log out before we got our emails hahahahahaha. but i'll be doing it again tomorrow because abbie wants one and doesn't want to wake up LOL

LOL, well I'll be up doing it tonight. I need to find my HP wand though for good luck and my books are already stacked besides my bed. Paty harddddd~

tumblr_lmsxodaWxP1qafrh6.gif

Born in Madras, Oregon, and a proud member of Colorado River Indian Tribe, Jacoby was a four-year letterman in both football and baseball at Madras High School. He played three years of baseball at Oregon State University before being drafted by the Boston Red Sox.

He is the first Native American of Navajo descent to reach the major leagues. Bringing speed, stellar defense and unstoppable enthusiasm to the diamond, Jacoby is the starting center fielder for the Boston Red Sox. He led the American League in Stolen Bases during both the 2008 and 2009 seasons. This reflects his aptitude on the field, but his heart is in more than one place.

His support of the Navajo Relief Fund, which helps build self-sufficient Native communities, is unmatched by any other professional athlete. NRF provides support for isolated and impoverished Navajo Nation communities. Jacoby and NRF work to bring relief from harsh living conditions and to bring hope by building on the strong sense of Navajo pride and community.

He’s a team player in the truest sense.

LOL, well I'll be up doing it tonight. I need to find my HP wand though for good luck and my books are already stacked besides my bed. Paty harddddd~

tumblr_lmsxodaWxP1qafrh6.gif

hahahahah i now need to get accounts for mary and abbie. i don't have poa though i'll just take pictures with the movie HAHA

My plan of attack to get on Pottermore tonight:

Stay up until midnight
Continuously refresh the Pottermore page
Take a nap at midnight, but leave light on
Eat as many cookies and drink as many sodas as possible after waking up
Continue to refresh
Make sure Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban is by my side at all times
Continue to refresh
Clue comes up, figure out the answer, get all your registration in and BAM! You're on Pottermore
Sleep until 9 :teeth:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter