What's the best Secret/Hidden snack at WDW?

Traver Freeman

Mouseketeer
So I just watched the Best Snacks podcast the DIS team did for Disneyland a few days ago and was completely shocked that they did not have my all-time favorite snack on the list. It is the Cheddar Garlic Bagel Twists at Maurice's Treats over by the Fantasy Faire Princess Theater.

It's kind of tucked away, and you can't buy this snack anywhere else. It made me wonder if even the guys from the WDW team even know about it?!?

Dis2.jpg Dis1.jpg

We are heading to WDW in a month and I want to know: What's your favorite snack that's unique and tucked away or that most people might not know about?

Dill pickle from Liberty Square Marketplace!!! They are really cold and crisp and so yummy on a hot day! I think they are overlooked because everyone sees the Marketplace and thinks "Oh. Fruit." as they pass it by on their way to the next attraction.
I don't like pickles. So I will probably pass on that! But I might be interested in the fruit. Haha.

Frozen Chai Latte from Royal Anandpur Tea in Animal Kingdom
Dole Whip with rum from Tamu Tamu in Animal Kingdom (not quite as hidden)
Anything from The Ganachery in Disney Springs

What's the Ganachery? We've not been to WDW since Disney Springs opened.

Dill pickle from Liberty Square Marketplace!!! They are really cold and crisp and so yummy on a hot day! I think they are overlooked because everyone sees the Marketplace and thinks "Oh. Fruit." as they pass it by on their way to the next attraction.

Thank you! My 6 yr old DD and 1.5 yr old DD are OBSESSED with pickles and this will be a great deterrent from ALWAYS getting them ice cream. (They will get some of that too, but pickles will be a nice alternative!)

I LOVE the giant pickle! My husband despises them. I just don't understand him. :confused3

YES!! They are perfect for WDW, you're losing so much sodium through your skin and your blood pressure goes diggity down doooown making me so tired and light headed. One bite of a nice salty dill pickle and I feel like a million bucks!! Plus the savory taste makes me feel like I've had a snack yet I've ingested barely 5 calories, BONUS!!!

I was there in Oct and they had them then. A cart right by the flying carpets !

Towards the beginning of this year a couple of outlets were reporting they stopped serving them and turned it into a regular churro cart instead.

It's not so secret or hidden, but keeping in your DL pretzel vein we love the sweet cream cheese pretzel at the Lunching Pad at Tomorrowland Terrace. It's essentially a regular pretzel just stuffed with cream cheese and sprinkled with a bit of cinnamon, but its delicious. We have a family tradition of getting one then sneaking it onto the people move to eat it

I forgot about the giant German pretzel from the cart in Germany in Epcot. It's a fairly authentic German pretzel and way better than the regular WDW pretzels. Definitely worth the extra money.

While popcorn may not sound hidden, there is delicious flavoured popcorn in Epcot (in a cart near entrance to Figment). There is buffalo chicken and blue cheese, cheddar and sour cream with chives. We like to mix the buffalo chicken blue cheese flavour with the sour cream. So good ... addicting! I've heard that maple flavour popcorn has recently been added to a cart in the Magic Kingdom.

It's not so secret or hidden, but keeping in your DL pretzel vein we love the sweet cream cheese pretzel at the Lunching Pad at Tomorrowland Terrace. It's essentially a regular pretzel just stuffed with cream cheese and sprinkled with a bit of cinnamon, but its delicious. We have a family tradition of getting one then sneaking it onto the people move to eat it

I heard they went away. I'm hoping they are back when we go in June

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter