What's the best Secret/Hidden snack at WDW?

Starring Rolls is closed??? I swear, I just saw it open when I was there last week. Can anyone confirm this?

My favorite was the Butterfinger cupcake at Starring Rolls in HS. Can you get them anywhere else? I've been craving this SOOOOOO much! :)

I will be on the hunt for specialty cupcakes when we go end of May so please post any good ones found. I'm sad Starring Rolls closed because that was my favorite place to get cupcakes.

My favorite was the Butterfinger cupcake at Starring Rolls in HS. Can you get them anywhere else? I've been craving this SOOOOOO much! :)

They have them at DHS's Starbucks. Different name, same snack. I wanna say it's called toffee something?

While popcorn may not sound hidden, there is delicious flavoured popcorn in Epcot (in a cart near entrance to Figment). There is buffalo chicken and blue cheese, cheddar and sour cream with chives. We like to mix the buffalo chicken blue cheese flavour with the sour cream. So good ... addicting! I've heard that maple flavour popcorn has recently been added to a cart in the Magic Kingdom.
we love the buffalo too!!!!

The jalapeno cheese stuffed pretzel was my all-time favourite! I'm so sad they took it away :( I tried the sweet cream cheese pretzel, but it was too sickly-sweet for me. I prefer salty snacks.

Yup, it's gone. Looked for it a couple weeks ago hoping it was only missing from the online menu. Nope!

My god, this is a travesty. My favorite snack in all the parks!!! The perfect thing to eat when you're running on empty. Hopefully they will bring it back at some point. It is DELICIOUS. I'll have to complain haha.

I got the chicken fried rice from Yak & Yeti take out as a snack credit and it was enough to fill me up for lunch and beyond! Good too!

The ham and cheese stuffed waffles at Sleepy Hollow are to die for!
Soft pretzels and grapefruit beer from Germany in Epcot.
AND! Dole Whips with rum in them....::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter