"What's the Catch - Do I Not Get Bacon?" - 11/27 - TR started!

Finally, I can start one of your reports at the beginning!! It sounds very exciting and I love the GIFS!

Oh, I am SOO in! You had me at bacon...
:welcome: Hahaha I'm glad you're along for the bacon! I mean report! :lmao:

Hi!

Read your last trip report and thoroughly enjoyed it (thanks)
Joining in
:-)
:welcome: I'm glad you enjoyed the last report, and glad to have you along for this one too!

I loved your last TR. Can't wait to hear about your trip plans!!

Jodi
:welcome: and thank you!

loved reading your last reports - cant wait for this one :cool1:
:welcome: thanks for joining!

FANTASTIC intro!!! Love the movie clips!

I'm so in!!!

:woohoo:
:welcome: So glad you could make it over! And I'm glad you liked my intro too :goodvibes

Finally, I can start one of your reports at the beginning!! It sounds very exciting and I love the GIFS!
:welcome: Thanks for joining in! I just hopped on board yours too, going to use some of my slow time to catch up on it. :thumbsup2

"Oh. Intro. Jellyman - offspring. Offspring - Jellyman"

tumblr_lyj9btqP621qi9vdeo1_500.gif

Introduction time!

Going on this trip will be myself and my husband. That's it!

tumblr_m55gtjvoWe1ro8qpo.gif

Me:

Wendy.

tumblr_m5y3k0gnxi1rxnrovo1_500.gif

Ehh... no. More like:

299270_10150325991882989_1397598941_n.jpg

27 years old. Photographer/camera store employee and I love it. Horseback rider, animal lover, tropical fish breeder, painter.

Favourite park: Epcot
Favourite ride: Haunted Mansion (right now anyway)
Favourite restaurant: Boma
Favourite character: Sully

Him:

Johnny.

309866_10150487970204465_331170808_n.jpg

26 (not for much longer!) Plumber and army reservist. Softie. Animal lover, Disney lover, best husband ever.

Favourite park: Epcot
Favourite ride: Rock 'n' Rollercoaster
Favourite restaurant: Boma I think (Bacon)
Favourite character: And I think Mickey because it all started with a mouse.

Previous trips:

1991 as a 5 year old, in May, with my parents. We stayed off site. I was afraid of the characters.

2007 with my parents. September. Stayed at Pop. Two week dream trip. Lived it up.

2008 with Johnny. September. His first time. Stayed at Pop. Had a blast. Turned him immediately to the Disney side.

2009 Disneyland Paris for a day with my parents. May. What an experience!

2010 Disney honeymoon with Johnny. November. Stayed at Pop. Had a wonderful time. Fell for Christmas in Disney!

2011 with Johnny & In-laws & my cousin. Pop again. September.

2012 with Johnny & sort of my aunt and cousins. September. Art of Animation. Loved trying something new. Swore to do it again.

We have been together since June of 2003...

217_22682407988_9113_n.jpg

This is not June of '03. It's Christmas of '04. Oldest pic of us I could find!

...and married since October of 2010.

148691_449794547988_4866681_n.jpg

We share a lot of things and thankfully we love Disney equally. We both can't wait to get back!

So that's enough about us, tell me a little about yourself!

Hi there!! What a lovely wedding photo! Your intro is absolutely adorable! It all makes sense to me!

I'm defninitely joining in! :)

I loved your update! And your wedding dress was gorgeous, I love it. I can't wait to hear more about your upcoming trip.

Hi! Joining in. Loving the pics! Also, the wedding dress/make up/hair very classy :) I love that look!

I love your wedding picture and you better keeping posting it everytime you do a trip report! :thumbsup2

Great introduction, but where are the fur babies?

Nice intro! I love your wedding photo! Such a pretty dress :)
Thank you! You know, I love that dress more every time I look at it. :goodvibes

I loved your update! And your wedding dress was gorgeous, I love it. I can't wait to hear more about your upcoming trip.
Thank you! And thanks for the compliments on my dress, I was a big fan of it too. :p

Hi! Joining in. Loving the pics! Also, the wedding dress/make up/hair very classy :) I love that look!
:welcome: and thanks for stopping by! And thanks for the compliments :)

I love your wedding picture and you better keeping posting it everytime you do a trip report! :thumbsup2

Great introduction, but where are the fur babies?
Thanks! I probably will. It may sound vain, but I love those wedding pictures. The happiest day of my life, they make me happy!
Fur babies are next post, one all to themselves, I promise!

Yeah! You have a PTR and a trip...:cool1:

Totally In...::yes::

& btw... is Boma (Bacon) really a restaurant? ;)

YAY! :welcome: So glad to have you!

Hahaha, I asked Johnny to name his favourites, and those were his exact words so I put it down like that. I meant to write a little explanation!

My Family

Though they're not coming with me, I thought I would take a moment to introduce the rest of my family. Also MEK told me to.

Equus ferus caballus
tumblr_lybupj7JBe1qmgmwno1_500.gif

Carteego Star, aka "Teeka"

Born in February, 1995. Teeka is my first horse. I got her 17 years ago when I was 10 and she was a yearling. She's a Pony of the Americas (sort of an Appaloosa pony) and she is my darling. We used to show together but she wasn't much of a show pony so we retired to the pleasure riding life. We do mostly Western, occasionally English, sometimes we do reining, jumping, and trail riding. As a tribute to my longtime best friend, my username on everything I do is teekathepony.

Ottago Cruisin aka "Dale"

Dale is a 12 year old American Quarter Horse. He has been mine since 2008. He was given to me by a best friend when my old horse, Jewel, died suddenly leaving Teeka very lonely.
Dale is untrained! I have been slowly working on him. He's an absolute sweetheart and should be an easy one to train, if I ever get around to it.

Canis lupus familiaris
tumblr_lttd3fMKg41qbxqbp.gif

Sheeka

Sheeka is Johnny's dog, technically speaking. He got her in 2005 from the trunk of a car at a flea market -- they were taking the whole litter of pups to the SPCA. Her brothers and sisters are all tall, thick, silver, blue-eyed huskey mixes. Sheeka is the runt and she's... well...

Distinctively NOT silver. :rotfl: She's a sweet dog, and without a doubt the smartest dog I've ever seen. She is maternal and cuddly and loves her squeaky toys.

Holly

Holly is my Christmas puppy. I got her for Christmas 2008 from my parents, who adopted her from the SPCA. She too is a wonderful mixed breed, I think she has some greyhound in her because she can really run! She is definitely my girl and cuddles with me every morning when we wake up. She is active and loving and mostly obedient, but she does get on a scent or a trail and won't come back, typical hound behaviour. She's my sweetie.

Felis catus
tumblr_m36bttLYgV1ru1aayo1_500.gif

Harry

Harry was adopted from the SPCA in 2009. He used to be a barn cat, but since I've built my house he comes indoors more often than not. He's a loving cat but a bit of a nervous one too. He likes to be petted but is not an attention beggar. He's named after Harry Potter, but his nickname is Harry Monster, like the Sesame St. character.

Oscar

Last October, Johnny was working at the airport and some of the workers found a kitten in a trash can. After making sure no one else could take him, Johnny took him straight to the vet and then straight home naming him Oscar, appropriately enough.
Oscar LOVES to cuddle and is very trusting. He will climb onto your chest and flop, assuming you'll catch him! He's a love bug and a cutie pie.

576400_10151125696362989_961821054_n.jpg

29016_10151333838047989_1878293078_n.jpg

733948_10151377504567989_539916207_n.jpg

So that's my family! These are the critters who make it hard to leave to go to Disney and the main reason I would ever want to come home from there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter