"What's the Catch - Do I Not Get Bacon?" - 11/27 - TR started!

Love your pictures with your new lens! My husband wants a DSLR but they cost so much and I don't know where to start lol. Plus I asked him if he would carry it around WDW and he said no so whats the point?!?! :rotfl2: Teasing! We live on almost 50 acres and he wants to get good pictures of the wildlife on the property and our view but seems like a lot of money to spend for that.

Ahhh!! 2 DAYS!!!! And snow? Grrrrr! It snowed here a bit and we are supposed to get more tonight :(

Oooo that lens looks like it will be fun! I can't believe you are soooo close!! Have fun!!!

PS - your kitty is so photogenic!!

YAY ONLY 2 MORE SLEEPS!!!!!!!!!!!! I am sure you will have an amazing time! Can't wait to read about your adventure when you get back!!!!!!

Two days, wow! That's crazy, feels like yesterday it was two months away and now this week will be all rides on TTA and dole whips and Gaston. :laughing:

I am so looking forward to my trip too. Hope we both have great weather and a great trip altogether!

I can't believe your trip is tomorrow!! That is soo exciting :) I can't wait to hear all about it when you get back :) Have an amazing trip!! :)

One more sleep Wendy!!!

The snow flurries sound like the perfect send off for a Christmas time trip. ;)

Your photos with your new lens are beautiful. No doubt you will have a ton of gorgeous photos from your trip and I look forward to seeing them.

Ohhhhhhhh, so excited for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love the kitty cat picture :)
Eeee! Thanks! And Oscar kitty thanks you as well hehe, he's awfully photogenic!

2 days!!!! So exciting!! I love the pictures you took with the new lens and I can't wait to see all of the awesome ones you take at WDW! Good luck getting your to do list finished :)
Thanks! I'm really hoping for some good luck with the lens there. Guess I'll see starting tomorrow! :cheer2:

So excited for you! I've heard nothing but good things about that lens and can't wait to see your pictures with it!

Have a great trip!
I have heard the same, so many good reviews! I love it so far, so smooth and sharp and great bokeh!
Thanks!

2 more days....so exciting!

Your new lens is amazing....but I think the person behind it is really responsible for those amazing pictures:goodvibes
Awww thanks Jacquie :goodvibes

We've been seeing a few flakes yesterday and today as well....getting me in the spirit of starting my Christmas decorating....yes, I am one of those! Right after Remembrance Day!
Oh me too! We put our lights up today (not to turn them on, just to be ready!) I was going to put up our little tree but ran out of time!

Have a great great time my friend!
Thank you!

TWO DAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYS!!!! :hyper:

I saw on FB about the new lense. Looks like you are (and will) have a ball playing with your new toy. :goodvibes
EEEEEE!!!!! Now one!!!!!
I didn't get to try out the lens as much as I might like, but I'll be exercising it pretty well all this coming week!
I'll shout and wave on my stop in Halifax!!

When I signed on the DISboards this morning, I was going to come to your PTR to say that it's so exciting your trip is almost here!!!

:woohoo:

2 more days!

This upcoming week, you'll be waking up in AKL, touring the Epcot, and eating desserts at the Magic Kingdom!

:dance3:

(Side note: I saw you on MEK's facebook, so I sent a friend request. That's who the random person is asking.:lmao:)

Is it amusing to think that while it's snowing at your house, you'll soon be wearing shorts and soaking up the FL sun? :rotfl:
Ahhhhh I'm so excited for it all (yes, including the weather! One last blast of sunshine before our long winter!)
And I got your FB request! I knew who it was as soon as I saw that profile pic of you and Landon, he's way too cute!

2 days!!!! :cool1: :yay:

I am so excited for you!!!!

A new lens?!?! Awesome! Your photos are great! I love the one of the red berries and of course your sweet beautiful kitty!

Can't you just leave now??? I mean you are off for the weekend aren't you? :lmao:
Eeeeee! Just mere hours to go before we actually leave! :cheer2:
Thanks, my kitty is very much a dive, totally in love with getting his picture taken!!
Oh man, if I didn't have a ton of stuff to do this weekend I would have gone insane waiting!! Luckily I was busy busy busy.

Snow, 2 days and a new lens!!!!! I can feel the magic building! Love the pictures, can't wait to see what you really get out of it, they will be spectacular!!!!
It's been a lovely build up to a trip, that's for sure!! I hope to live up to the potential that lens has, I feel like it's better than me! :rotfl:

2 days!!!!!! So exciting, I wouldn't be able to sleep either.

Congrats on the new lens. I'm sure you're going to get plenty of beautiful pictures to share with us using that baby.
I'm hoping I can sleep ok tonight, long day of travel ahead!
I can't wait to share my photos with that lens, I just hope it's all it's cracked up to be! And me too for that matter! :rotfl2:

Love your pictures with your new lens! My husband wants a DSLR but they cost so much and I don't know where to start lol. Plus I asked him if he would carry it around WDW and he said no so whats the point?!?! :rotfl2: Teasing! We live on almost 50 acres and he wants to get good pictures of the wildlife on the property and our view but seems like a lot of money to spend for that.
Lugging an SLR around the parks is never fun, but it's definitely worth it to me. I got a Black Rapid shoulder strap that makes it a lot easier too! I also live in a big property and love to take photos around it, but my dogs make the wildlife scarce! :rotfl2:

Ahhh!! 2 DAYS!!!! And snow? Grrrrr! It snowed here a bit and we are supposed to get more tonight :(

Oooo that lens looks like it will be fun! I can't believe you are soooo close!! Have fun!!!

PS - your kitty is so photogenic!!
We didn't get any snow that stayed, but it's been so chilly that it wouldn't surprise me to get a little more.
Thanks!!
And yes, Oscar was in front of my camera from 8 weeks of age on, he loves it and he really is very photogenic!

YAY ONLY 2 MORE SLEEPS!!!!!!!!!!!! I am sure you will have an amazing time! Can't wait to read about your adventure when you get back!!!!!!
EEEE! Just one now!! I can't wait to first have, then share every adventure. AHH!

Two days, wow! That's crazy, feels like yesterday it was two months away and now this week will be all rides on TTA and dole whips and Gaston. :laughing:

I am so looking forward to my trip too. Hope we both have great weather and a great trip altogether!
Are you freaking out yet? I'm freaking out a little. I was looking at the weather, it looks good so far!! You have a great trip too, and I'll see you in DISNEY WORLD!! :dance3:

1 day!!!!!!

Sorry just very excited for you! ;)
Hahaha I'm very excited for me too!! 17.75 hours until my first plane takes off!! 28.5 until I land in Orlando!

I can't believe your trip is tomorrow!! That is soo exciting :) I can't wait to hear all about it when you get back :) Have an amazing trip!! :)
Thank you!! I can't believe it's tomorrow either, it really snuck up on me!

One more sleep Wendy!!!

The snow flurries sound like the perfect send off for a Christmas time trip. ;)

Your photos with your new lens are beautiful. No doubt you will have a ton of gorgeous photos from your trip and I look forward to seeing them.
One more (restless, broken) sleep!!!! :rotfl2:
Snow flurries yesterday and we put up our Christmas lights today. Getting right in the mood!
Thanks Brenda, and I hope to have lots of beauties to share!

Great pics! :goodvibes

Alright folks, this is it! Definitely my last post before I go. I leave in just over 17 hours!

tumblr_lur4mj3uea1qm6oc3o1_500.gif

The suitcases are packed,

guy-stomping-luggage.jpg

Our tickets are ready,

tumblr_msqmwi7ob31qid2hmo2_500.gif

Our dogs are sad,

tumblr_lx23b0vX3l1qc2p9jo1_500.gif

And our fish tanks are labeled.

1359486260197077856.GIF

We are officially ready to go.

I'm hoping to catch up on your [P]TRs tonight! If not, see you in a week!

tumblr_mgbug5aXxK1rrw109o1_400.gif

Are you freaking out yet? I'm freaking out a little. I was looking at the weather, it looks good so far!! You have a great trip too, and I'll see you in DISNEY WORLD!! :dance3:

I AM freaking out a little! I'm mostly packed; just got finished with selecting my "plane outfit" and have some last minute stuff to do tomorrow. but while I'm finishing up, you'll be on your way!!

Have a great, safe trip down, a great trip overall, and hope to see you come MVMCP!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter