• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What's the Deal with MS Hours?

I may have really expensive flights but I do very well out of the MS hours as when I get home from work at 5 p.m here in England I still have another five hours to make that toll free call as I have until 10.00 p.m most nights and I think even later on a thursday.

I knew there was one benefit to living here. I can't think of anything else?

Oh yes I only have a few hours drive to Disneyland Paris and I am off in four weeks staying at Hotel New York with my DVC points (I knew there was something else!!)

Susan

I wish they opened earlier too. Even 7 AM would be better. I don't think FL has the most members. I seem to remember stats being posted in the "why castmembers hate DVC" thread that had NJ as Number 1, NY as 2, and I think FL may have been 3rd (it was in the top 5, along with PA and another northeastern state).

CarolA said:
Remeber you pay for all the "extras" so the question is are extra hours worth extra costs.

Exactly! I am not a big fan of extra hours for this reason.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter