What's the one picture from PCC 1.0 that you would share...

Dodie

<font color=green>Survived the big crash<br><font
Inspired by Rex's postcard post...

If you had to post one single picture that sums up the PCC 1.0 experience for you - in interest of recapturing that glory for those who attended and inspiring the newbies signed up for PCC 2.0 - what picture would you post?

It's a hard decision for me, but I think this shot from the railing of the Castaway Cay party does it for me...

DSC01709.jpg

That's a great picture Dodie! I have to look at my pictures and think about it.

There is one particular picture I'd like back. :lmao:

That's a great picture Dodie! I have to look at my pictures and think about it.

I was looking at your Facebook photos last night and I was getting so hungry. I told my DH if I could go back on the cruise right now just to eat I would.

There is one particular picture I'd like back. :lmao:

Please don't take it back. It was great!:rotfl:

I will post my favorite when I get home.

Great thread Dodie!

It is hard to just pick one, but if I have to pick just one it would be this.

podcastcruise-group-sm.jpg

One of the best things about the Podcast Cruise was being on the ship with friends. :goodvibes

I have several photos I love with people in them - old and new friends. But one of my favorite photos is this one:

101_2398.jpg

I took this at the end of the day at Serenity Bay. We had such a perfectly relaxing day there, and didn't want it to end.

It was hard to narrow it down to just one pic, because there were so many things that we did that made it a memorable experience for me. But I think my favorite part of the trip was DATW. We had soooooo much fun that night, and it was a night were everybody could relax and let loose a little. Of course, some of us did that more than others, but a good time was had by all.

n638730315_6794899_4836004.jpg

I can't wait until the next one!!!

I picked this one. I am still a little sad when I see the group photo. I can't believe I forgot.

DSC02771.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter