What's the one picture from PCC 1.0 that you would share...

Top right. Did the server spit up on your toast point? :eek:

Its hummus. Bad hummus. But hummus none the less. The folks in my family that don't care for it call it baby poop.

Here's one of several faves...

DSC00465.jpg

:rolleyes1Here comes the :bride: all dressed in white.....

For some reason, at first glance, I thought it was Todd kissing Susan! :laughing:

I give kiss on the cheek. (Not to be confused with the Ohana lady giving "Keys on the Leeeps")

That is priceless Jason & Susan!

I must say you both must be masters at riding the segways. They are in the perfect position. ;)

hmmmm.....bumping segway's in Nassau.......hmmmm

:rotfl::rotfl::lmao::lmao:

Is that in the Kama Sutra Book?

I love this one...
4152_1092665835797_1201051811_30257478_1031456_n.jpg

And this one!
4152_1092665275783_1201051811_30257474_1734676_n.jpg

Poor Jennie was so exhausted! :rotfl:

And Don coming to give me a big hug...:eek:
4152_1092636155055_1201051811_30257159_7859469_n.jpg

4152_1092651955450_1201051811_30257306_6039681_n.jpg

What an amazing trip!

TODD kissing Susan??!?!? ***Jealous BF comment deleted by non-Moderator Jason** :goodvibes

That's A-DOR-able!!!! :lovestruc:love:

How STRANGE!!! I have this same picture!! Don just loves to hug, I guess... :confused3:eek:

Lets see it J/Kim ;)

Technically not a cruise pic. I figure the muddy buddy and the DATW are included in the cruise vacation.

47200-029-014f.jpg

The DATW was one of the highlights of our trip!

helmet565.jpg

JASMINE!!!!! I know, a little creepy. Sorry. :rolleyes1

helmet613.jpg

My peeps! :grouphug:

helmet443.jpg

Ok, everyone else already posted all of mine!!

But post cruise pic that sums up why I go to Disney!

May%202009%20488_640.jpg

I know that as the OP, I started this thread by saying "one picture," and I still stand by my one picture of the Konk Kooler :lovestruc with the ship in the distance, but I have to add one more.

I love this picture because DATW was one of the best times of the entire trip for me (the group really bonded and had a great time). This photo was taken after a slightly drunken trip on Maelstrom in Norway and also right after "Jorge" left Deb to push her own wheelchair away from the boat!

DSC01903.jpg

Front row: DVCsince02 (Jen), LeftInNorway (Deb), scarlett873 (Brandie)

Second row: chirurgeon (Kim) with wishspirit (Kate) in flattie form, my DH Phillip wearing the infamous flashing skull purchased that evening, Dodie (me - Dodie - duh), kab407 (Kathy), cocowum (Alicia)

Back row: Creepy Giant Troll :)

I know that as the OP, I started this thread by saying "one picture," and I still stand by my one picture of the Konk Kooler :lovestruc with the ship in the distance, but I have to add one more.

I love this picture because DATW was one of the best times of the entire trip for me (the group really bonded and had a great time). This photo was taken after a slightly drunken trip on Maelstrom in Norway and also right after "Jorge" left Deb to push her own wheelchair away from the boat!

DSC01903.jpg

Front row: DVCsince02 (Jen), LeftInNorway (Deb), scarlett873 (Brandie)
Second row: chirurgeon (Kim) with wishspirit (Kate) in flattie form, my DH Phillip wearing the infamous flashing skull purchased that evening, Dodie (me - Dodie - duh), kab407 (Kathy), cocowum (Alicia)
Back row: Giant Creepy Troll :)

Sorry I missed this part! Looks like fun. Hopefully I can stay up late on PCC 2.0 w/o kids.

Its hummus. Bad hummus. But hummus none the less. The folks in my family that don't care for it call it baby poop.

I give kiss on the cheek. (Not to be confused with the Ohana lady giving "Keys on the Leeeps")

Not when you've been drinking. ;)

Great thread Dodie!

It is hard to just pick one, but if I have to pick just one it would be this.

podcastcruise-group-sm.jpg

One of the best things about the Podcast Cruise was being on the ship with friends. :goodvibes

It was hard to narrow it down to just one pic, because there were so many things that we did that made it a memorable experience for me. But I think my favorite part of the trip was DATW. We had soooooo much fun that night, and it was a night were everybody could relax and let loose a little. Of course, some of us did that more than others, but a good time was had by all.

n638730315_6794899_4836004.jpg

I can't wait until the next one!!!

thanks for posting these pictures everyone!! i'm still crazy jealous, but i love looking at the pictures (a bit of a masochist ;) )

Once we get our Photopass pictures, there's an AWESOME one from DATW where we all posed with Jasmine and Aladdin. ALL of us. Can't wait to post that one.

Oh my. Maybe I can hire someone to be my Jiminy Cricket for the next DATW...I guess I don't remember as much as I thought I did....

I think your right! You don't remember as much as you thought. ::yes::

Todd, that is hilarious!!!! I knew I liked you! :teeth:

Here's one of several faves...

DSC00465.jpg

Of course, next time, we ain't gettin off the ship in Nassau... there'll be DIS DATS n stuff to do!!! ;)

Awww . . . so cute!!

I'm telling you - double wedding on 2.0 - you and Susan, and Mike and Christy!!

I was searching for photos for my PCC 1.0 book (I know, I'm late) and found this thread. It's like Disers are psychic :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter