What's your favorite ice cream flavor?

I'm not a huge ice cream person. I have developed a love for Stewart's ice cream since moving to NY though. I like the triple chocolate one(dark, milk and white chocolate Neopolitan style) and their bubblegum(yes I'm an adult haha!).

My newest favorite: Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Therapy

I eat ice cream almost every night as well.
And it shows! :goodvibes
I love Party Cake and Mint Chocolate Chip (Turkey Hill)
I love Butter Crunch (Friendly's)
I love Caramel Praline Crunch Frozen Yogurt (Blue Bunny)
And Decadent Fudge Tracks (Great Value aka Walmart brand)

Hmmm...depends on my mood. I've never met an ice cream, that I didn't like. :goodvibes

Not a huge ice cream fan but every now and then I get a craving. I either go to black raspberry or chocolate chip mint (has to be green)

Mint Chocolate Chip - gotta be green!
Pistachio
Butter pecan

I am not at all an ice cream person, but there are two flavors I really like - Turkey Hill Graham Slam and Ben and Jerry's Midnight Snack. The Turkey Hill is not available in my area and I'm pretty sure the Ben and Jerry's is discontinued (I haven't found it in ages!) so I haven't had ice cream in about a year.

Butter brickle at Fenton's Creamery in Oakland, California. I had to look up the origin of the name. It's a butter toffee, but the name is trademarked. Theirs' is very different than any other butter toffee ice cream I've ever tried.

My wife's favorite is Rocky Road. There seems to be controversy over who created it. One claim is that William Dreyer and (candymaker and partner) Joseph Edy created it for Dreyer's Grand. Another is that Fenton's Creamery did it first, but then their friends at Dreyer's created their own take on it with almonds instead of walnuts.

I prefer soft-serve, but can't eat it since I'm pregnant. My favorite hard ice cream is coffee.

Butter Pecan (course I like extra Pecans and chocolate!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter