What's your favorite ice cream flavor?

There's a risk of listeria. If the machine isn't properly cleaned it grows in the tubes and is dispensed with the ice cream.

Huh. Learn something new every day. I've been pregnant twice and that was never on my list of no-no's.

There's a risk of listeria. If the machine isn't properly cleaned it grows in the tubes and is dispensed with the ice cream.

Yup, that's why I avoid it when pregnant. Listeria is rare, but its not something I'm comfortable messing around with. Most soft serve ice creams are also made with alot of artificial flavors and dyes, which I'm ok with in moderation, but definitely not when I'm pregnant. It sure is yummy though-chemicals and all!! ;)

Huh. Learn something new every day. I've been pregnant twice and that was never on my list of no-no's.

wow! Had no idea. i ate lots of carvel soft serve through both pregnancies.

There's a lot of listeria risk. Soft cheeses. Lunch meats.

However, my wife freaked out about any kind of meat that wasn't thoroughly cooked. So it was well-done steaks and burgers.

Blue Bell takes ice cream to a whole new level!!!! Mocha Almond Fudge and Buttered Pecan are my faves... so far. :hyper:

There's a lot of listeria risk. Soft cheeses. Lunch meats. However, my wife freaked out about any kind of meat that wasn't thoroughly cooked. So it was well-done steaks and burgers.

Huh… who knew? I ate lots of Dairy Queen and am pretty sure I didn't give up on soft cheeses. OR medium rare steak/burgers!

ANHYOW: Ice Cream!

Pink peppermint stick is my all-time favorite, although I like some better than others (the white peppermint-flavored vanilla is nasty). However, GINGER is currently giving peppermint stick a run for the money!

CLose runners-up: Banana, peanut butter, maple walnut

Other favorites: Coffee-oreo, Blue Bunny Bordeaux Cherry Chip (amaretto ice cream, dark bing cherries, chocolate shavings), EVERYTHING with a caramel swirl! Also most sherbets (or is it sherbet??).

Yes, I LOVE ice cream. I can take or leave brownies, cakes, cupcakes, pies, puddings, candy… but ice cream? It's my downfall every time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter