What's Your Favorite Song on Guardians of the Galaxy?

I really wish you could pick your song. My favorite is Everybody Wants to Rule the World, but I've only gotten it once.

Favorite In Order/# of times gotten it

EWTRTW: 1
Conga: 2
September: 1
Disco Inferno: too many to count, but at least 5x
One Way or Another: at least 4x
I Ran: 2
That would be really cool, like you can on Rip Ride Rocket. Conga is my favorite, Disco Inferno is fun too. I really don't like that Blondie song and thankfully haven't had it yet. Now I'm jinxed and guaranteed to get the next 3 times in a row, I'm sure :)

I'm a huge theme park nerd and GOTG is my favorite ride, maybe ever.

After 5/6 rides being Disco Inferno, I got 3 new songs in 3 rides. I’ve now heard all songs except Everybody Wants to Rule the World.

Maybe it’s Stockholm Syndrome, but Disco Inferno is my favorite.

My least favorite is probably One Way or Another.

September, One Way or Another and Disco Inferno. In that order.

Don’t like Conga as a song and Everybody Rules the World drags down the pace of the ride for me.

I’ve never had I Ran, always hoping to experience it.

I keep getting Conga and September over and over. I like them both for the ride, but I'd like to get something else for a change. My late teen/ young adult kids would like to get 'Everybody wants to rule the world' but we never get it.

I didn’t know disco inferno very well before the ride, but after getting it a ton I would say I have the most fun with that song. I’ve only gotten September twice, but we always enjoy that one too.

Wish the songs from Awesome Mix Live had made it in.

Just for fun -- What's your favorite song on Guardians of the Galaxy? I've ridden it a total of about a dozen times now. It is definitely my favorite coaster in all the Disney parks. It seems the majority of times I've gotten "Conga" by Gloria Estefan. But my favorite song on the playlist is "One Way or Another" by Blondie. I do wish they would have used more of the songs from the first movie instead of the ones they've chosen. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE SONG ON THE RIDE?
September

I've only had Disco Inferno, Conga (twice), and I Ran (twice). Of those three, I would rank them as follows: Conga, I Ran, and Disco Inferno.

I understand why some people dislike EWTRTW saying “It’s too slow”, but I think it complements the track layout so well and changes the experience. All the other songs are very upbeat and fast paced which still makes for a great time. With EWTRTW to me it almost feels like I’m floating through space. I also love the beginning with the instrumental opening and when you’re circling the moon the lyrics are timed perfectly for when you feel the drop sensation.

EWTRTW was our first 3 rides, and it’s still my favorite.

Then we got Disco Inferno twice and one Blondie.

I really wanted to hear Sept on the ride. Last trip the 2 girls in front were talking about it and I said yeah me too! And then it came on. It was awesome!

We've ridden probably 6-7 times. Our absolute favorite is "Everybody" but only got it a couple of times. Second fav is "September".
We strongly dislike "Conga", pretty much ruins it for us. LOL I'm a child of the 70's/80's so like all the songs regardless but to DD20 and I, Conga just doesn't fit the smoothness of the ride. Everyone has a different experience I guess.
This. We've only ridden twice, Conga was the only song we didn't want... and got both times. LOL! Maybe third time is a charm for our trip coming up in May...

had close to a spiritual experience
There is just something about this ride… some have even described it as life-changing. Like walking off the ride with this huge weight lifted - everything about their entire worldview tilted in a more positive position, even months later.

Might sound bizarre to some but definitely something I can understand. Cosmic Rewind lights my soul on fire!

September, thankfully since that's the song we keep getting more than any others! Been on 30+ times at this point and mostly have gotten September. Still have not gotten Disco Inferno. Hopefully this next trip we'll finally get it!

I understand why some people dislike EWTRTW saying “It’s too slow”, but I think it complements the track layout so well and changes the experience. All the other songs are very upbeat and fast paced which still makes for a great time. With EWTRTW to me it almost feels like I’m floating through space. I also love the beginning with the instrumental opening and when you’re circling the moon the lyrics are timed perfectly for when you feel the drop sensation.
I agree completely with this. I loved how different the ride felt with Everybody Wants to Rule the World - so smooth and relaxing.

The hubs and I both love Blondie as a first choice (I think we got that song the first six times we rode it), but EWTRTW is the best changeup.

I have only gotten Flock of Seagulls and Tears for Fears (twice). I actually don't care for the slowness of Everybody Wants to Rule the World. Blondie is probably most my style (though I like Flock too!), but honestly I can always go for a little Earth, Wind, & Fire! If I brought my parents, I would have to bribe a CM or something to get September - it's my stepdad's favorite (yes, I know you can't really do that).

After my last trip two weeks ago I have finally heard every song.
"I Ran" is #1 for me (DH loves it best too as his motion sickness seems better w/it...and after getting Conga 3x in a row on our Oct 23 trip he bows out of the ride completely now lol).
Disco Inferno/September?One Way or Another are all great
TFF is ok (I do agree w/the slowing down)
Conga is my least favorite (like the song, just not on the ride I guess)

this is a fun thread ...to hear how we all see things different!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter