What's your favourite salad in MK, and which restaurant was it in? (m)

Try the Stromboli's Chicken Garden Salad at Pinocchio's Village it is a wonderful combination of mixed greens, seasoned chicken, peaches, blue cheese, walnuts.

Although I love the chicken caesar salad at CRT, after the tea, you may be more interested in just fast food. I like the salad at Pecos Bill's. You can get it either with chicken or without. Personnally, I preferred it without.

I love the salad at the Plaza restaurant in MK...has strawberries and gorgonzola mmmmm.::yes::

I like the salad at Columbia Harbor House in MK and also the Little Nutty Salad at WCC in WL, however it may only be served for lunch.

The salad at LTT in MK is sooo delicious. The dressing is a very light vinaigrette and it is outstanding.

Ann:earsgirl:

Originally posted by disneymcgraw
I love the salad at the Plaza restaurant in MK...has strawberries and gorgonzola mmmmm.::yes::

Got to second this one. I am NOT a salad eater and I LOVE this salad. The Strawberry Chicken Salad Yum! Yum! It has strawberries, chicken, gorgonzola cheese and a strawberry vineagrette dressing... It is Awesome. Someone told me that they were not serving it anymore, but it is in fact on the menu still (just ate there the other day) so if you see posts saying it is gone...It's not... Great salad... Thumbs up for the Plaza Resturant (behind the ice cream shop...last building on the right on Main street when heading towards the castle)

Originally posted by disneymcgraw

I agree 100%! This salad is awesome....my mouth is watering just thinking about it right now!!!!!

Bobbi

Yep, another vote for the Plaza here! DH loves the sandwiches and I always order that salad. It's delicious!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter