What's your ONE Must-Do Table Service?

Sanaa. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the bread service, the butter chicken and Animal Kingdom Lodge is beautiful!

Sanaa for us, too. I think we actually do make a point to go every trip- ever since we fist discovered it several years ago. I am just so in love with AKL.

I love Cali Grill, too, but only if we don't have many days of park tickets. For example, we often do Cali when my mom travels with us and she doesn't do the parks. It gives her a chance to see the fireworks she would otherwise miss.

We have also done Cali Grill on Universal and SeaWorld trips. I love to see the fireworks, but if I can be in the park to see them, I'd rather be there. If I can't see them from the park, then Cali is a great alternative.

Boma is a must do every single time. I’m doing a trip with my dad next month. I suggested we try Sanaa because he loves Indian and African food and I wanted to try the bread service. Nope, must be Boma and peanut soup night is a plus!

My top 2 are Kona Cafe for breakfast (the Tonga toast is amazing), and Via Napoli e Pizzeria for dinner. If you eat at Via Napoli for dinner, I'd recommend going on a Tues and dining out late so y'all are all fueled up for emh.
btw via napoli has great sausage pizza

Cape May Clambake - (in BC) though not exactly a TS, but a buffet, is our favorite dinner on property - sometimes twice a trip.

We don't have a must do and rarely repeat TS but we have eaten at Tiffins more than once. We used to eat HBD just about every trip but have switched that to the HBD lounge so that doesn't qualify. We also almost always eat at Spice Road tables every trip because you can walk up to that and eat outside. We don't make advance ADRs any more than the day before and more often than not the day of and sometimes we just can't even bring ourselves to decide on a time so being able to walk up to some place is great.

Garden Grill for dinner - we love it there and we are doing both breakfast and dinner on our trip this year, since I have been wanting to try breakfast there. I know it is a dinner show, but Hoop Dee Doo is our absolute favorite and a must do every trip!

Well I think that Jiko is the best restaurant on property but my family loves Ohana's so much we eat there twice on every trip and occasionally a 3rd time for breakfast.

California Grill. It's our tradition for about 7 years now. Timed to have dinner and see the fireworks.

When my wife and I get to go alone again, it will be Victoria and Albert's. Best meal we have ever had!

Cheers!!!!!!!!!

Hoop Dee Doo Revue. It's a high priority for us. A lot of fun and good comfort food.

If you're not interested in a show, or if you're limited to one DDP TS Credit, probably Ohana.

I can't just pick one.

Garden Grill for breakfast
Tusker Hourse for anything

The family that we travel with always has to go to Whispering Canyon Cafe so we end up there every trip too. But that one it's a must-do for us.

If our DS is along it's Chef Mickey's -always our first day dinner. If he's not along we skip that one.

Biergarten for lunch at Epcot-every. single. trip. EVER

Crystal Palace for breakfast-PPO, even though it no longer holds any advantage, it's tradition.

California Grill Brunch for Mother's Day--ok, we just started that one last year, but going again this year...would love to make that one a tradition :)

A toss up between 3: California Grill, Tiffins, and Jiko. All are amazing and a must do for us each trip.

Rose & Crown at EPCOT. Reserve a dinner time an hour before Illuminations and you might be seated outside with the best view of the show OR they will take you out to their private viewing area if you're seated inside. Whether you're paying out of pocket or on the DP, this place has the best value in terms of cost/1 TS credit. Most restaurants with this view perk will cost you $$$ or 2TS credits. Plus, the food is fantastic! My family loves the steak, mushy peas, and fish and chips.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter