Wheeled Totes

HollyM

Earning My Ears
I had already decided that a wheeled tote was going on my Christmas list before I saw this thread. What does everyone use? Approx cost and what does it hold?

I can't wait to get my CM memory mate cart. It is HUGE. It is $130, and holds several albums, layout boxes, and the accessory binder. My SIL uses it for her shows, and holds 7 or 8 albums plus all of her refills, page protectors, etc... and still has other things. I cant think of everything. Then the outside can hold the paper trimer, mats, cutting system, pens, etc. etc. etc... She said it replaced one of her huge totes she received as a consultant, PLUS more because it is better organized. I delivered one of them to my neighbor for her, and it was very big.

Does it safely hold 12x12 paper, or do you need to put them in a box of sorts first? How heavy when full? I can't imagine it being super light with 7 albums in it, etc., but do they make it easy to lift? My old vacuum had a well placed handle making it easy to carry up the stairs. My new vacuum (from the same manufacturer) has placed this handle in the ODDEST position and it's not at all helpful when carrying up the stairs. And it would only figure that this one is MUCH heavier than my last one (self propelled and such). Sorry to use the vacuum as an example, but it was the best I could do this early in the morning ;)

You would need to get an album box (some refer to it as a power layout box or a gift box) to store your 12 x 12 paper in. They do not make a file mate to carry it since they only sell the 10 x 12 paper, but the paper will be fine in the box that costs only a couple of dollars. I went to a retreat a couple of weeks ago, and that was what everyone there who had 12 x 12 paper had done.

The max. reccommended weight is 50 pounds and that is DARNED heavy - I can't imagine packing it that full. It has side carry handles to allow you to carry it up the stairs - they are on the sides at the top of the case.

Vacuum analogy is a very good example. I use our old vacuum upstairs and the new one down. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter