When are you going?

Impulsive Puppy

Mouseketeer
I know this has been asked before but I am curious about when all of your next trips to Orlando are? Mine is to Universal Dec. 9 and I can't wait!!!

We're going June 2002 (way too long!), then off to a Carnival cruise. I'm not sure what part of the trip I'm more excited about.....we haven't ever done either before.:D

Kim

We're doing Universal first arriving late on November 29 staying at HRH till December 2. Then off to the GF at WDW from December 2 - 6 and then December 6 we're off on the 3-day DCL cruise!

I can't wait!!!! 128 days and counting!:) ;) :D :cool:

We are leaving for Florida on August 16th...and will be at Universal Orlando August 20-22. We'll also be spending time in Daytona before and after Orlando...

Whew...it's coming up soon...and it's down to the nitty gritty details...WOO HOO HOO!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D :D :D (that's the 5 of us grinnin' from ear to ear!!)

Arrive at HRH on August 14-18, 7 day DCL and then one day at the Poly before returning home on the 26th. In 3 weeks we'll be there!

Hi Cindy,

Are you staying at the HRH? We'll be there from the 20 to the 23!

Patty

Yes Patty,
We will be at the HRH. We'll be arriving early Monday morning (8/20) and we'll be staying there Monday and Tuesday nights. We hope to pre-check our bags and get our room keys to hit the parks.....

We have a garden room right now with the entertainment rate, but I did sign up for the Lowes first card...so we'll see about the upgrade...or not....

Gee....see you there????

reading all of your posts is really interesting and i am glad i live in paradise just 21 minutes from the universal parking garage:D

I'm going for the DIS-CON, doing Disney and Universal 11/29-12/2, the Dolphin and the HRH.

and

I can't wait either!!:bounce:

We'll be at the HRH 8/21/01 to 8/23/01. We then leave for the 3-day DCL cruise then to WDW for 7 nights, split between the new AKL and the Poly.

So 4 weeks from now I'll be hangin' at the Hard Rock! I can't wait.

Re

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter