When are you going?

We'll be there Aug. 23-26 at HRH. (Bringin' some IOA 1st timers along too!)
Jim

50 days from now. 9/13-9/18. I can't wait either but it is coming up so fast and I have so much to do yet...new clothes...perm and highlight...weight loss...save more money so I have more to spend!

Will be at PO FQ 11/3-11/7 and PBH 11/7-11/11. First time staying on-site. Can't Wait. 100 days and counting...:bounce:

Will be at PO FQ 11/3-11/7 and PBH 11/7-11/11. First time staying on-site. Can't Wait. 100 days and counting....:pinkbounc

We are leaving for Florida on October 11 -- 77 days!!!! We will be at Universal/IOA on 10/13 and 10/14!!1

Feb of 2002. Best time to go.

The weather starts to warm up, park is empty, and you get a "coaster fix" after the winter. Only negative is the early closing time, but all the rides do run (please keep it that way), and you can see the entire park by the afternoon.

I am going to IOA after work for a few hours tonight, since it is open until 10 for a little while longer.

Our next trip will be April 25-May 5, 2002. Spending 4 days at Universal/HRH and then 7 days at Disney/BWI. Any helpful hints would be appreciated. We've never been to Universal and could use some advise.

We are spending the nights at HRH starting Thanksgiving day 11/22 - then 4 nights at Contemporary and then 3 nights Disney Wonder. Can't wait!!!!!!!!!:bounce: :pinkbounc :bounce: :pinkbounc :bounce: :pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter