When Can We Book

kacale

Mouseketeer
Well we have dated at the palms and signed at the ears and fedexed the documents back post haste!!

So what we want to know now is when can we book our first DVC vacation?

We used MB to help with our purchase so our first points will be in Feb 2003. Do we have to wait to February to book or can we book as soon as our membership is finalised?

Lee, Karen and Carolyn

Cool!!!

Basically as I recall, once they have the money and paperwork you just have to wait until your deed is registered with the local authorities. It doesn't take that long I don't think maybe a week or something?...then you can reserve any time that you want as soon as you hit your 7 and 11 month windows :D

Penny :D

Congratulations!

You don't have to wait until the points are in your account to make a reservation (i.e. Feb 2003 in your case), you just have to know that the points will be available at the time you will be using them.

Where is your Home Resort? Did you buy at the new BCV?

We bought at Vero Beach.
Spent a couple of fantastic days there last year and fell in love with it. However I am already trying to persuade DH that we will need an add on at WDW very soon!!!

karen

Hi,
We bought an add on at BCV on our last trip (13/5/02) and we just got confirmation that the deed was recorded on 12/6/02 so we can now use this years points and borrow from next if we want.Mind you as usual with DVC unless they use Fed-Ex we usually have to wait about 2 weeks for letters like this to arrive.

Mick.

:smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter