When Do You First Put Your Magic Band On?

We put ours on at the departure gate of our home airport. it helps ease the pain of a 6:00 AM flight.

Last January, I put my MB on as I walked up to DME. Since it was cooler that trip, I was actually able to wear the MB for about 3 hours a day before wanting to rip it from my wrist and toss, so I mostly kept in a pocket. I was very upset that they had shown us the Magic Keepers, but they did not get released until just after my trip.

For my June trip, I was excited to have the Magic Keepers and I put that on the bag I planned to keep with me on arrival day about 3 days before.

As poor international guests we put ours own when you check-in.. though we seem to have developed a collection over the past few years... When I think about it, maybe I will pull them out at FRA at the gate as a surprise to get the kids excited.

Last January, I put my MB on as I walked up to DME. Since it was cooler that trip, I was actually able to wear the MB for about 3 hours a day before wanting to rip it from my wrist and toss, so I mostly kept in a pocket. I was very upset that they had shown us the Magic Keepers, but they did not get released until just after my trip.

For my June trip, I was excited to have the Magic Keepers and I put that on the bag I planned to keep with me on arrival day about 3 days before.
I had to google magic keepers... dang... so excited now.... need to do research NOW for our trip in 2 weeks. where can you get these?

I put mine on before the plane lands at MCO. I usually have the families' in my purse and they don't want them until we are ready to hit the parks which is usually arrival day/night (usually arrive earlyish).

Depends on whether we stay overnight at a hotel across from our home airport or not. If we don't then I put it on before I leave home and if I do when I wake up before leaving the hotel. Last year we drove and I put it on when we woke up in South Carolina.

I put mine on as soon as I get through airport security. Once its on, I don't want to take it off so I wait until after security. Otherwise, I'd put it on as soon as I wake up the day I leave for WDW.

After we land at MCO, er, usually in the women's restroom which we visit every trip as soon as we're off the plane. When you gotta go you gotta go.

I had to google magic keepers... dang... so excited now.... need to do research NOW for our trip in 2 weeks. where can you get these?
I ordered one from the Disney store. It should be here before I leave in a couple of weeks. If you want to get one before you go you should order soon

If you do not have time before you leave, they have them in the stores at WDW with all of the MBs and accessories.

I took mine and put them on retractable clip that I glued flowers on. Then I pinned them to my shirt like a broach.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter