When is late fall at Disney World?

I asked a DL CM in April, he said the plan is Galaxy's Edge at DL will open in October and WDW in November.

I know this thread is old, but i too have a theory about how Disney divides up seasons.

The WDW website has a page dedicated to each season and lists seasonal offerings. On their Fall page they list food and wine festival and MNSSHP. They don't list a "winter" season but rather a "holiday" season where they mention MVMCP, Epcot Festival of the Holidays, and a "New Year" Season where they emphasize discounts and good weather.

I would bet that "late fall" is November, considering that once the Christmas Decorations and Christmas Parties are going, Disney is in "Holiday season"... I realize that equinoxes are different, but Disney likes to brand and market each season... My family will be trying to get in to see Galaxys Edge on the tail end of our AP's that will expire around the middle of December '18... Im a teacher, so our best shot is probably gonna be Thanksgiving.

For the Edison, late fall meant January. Don't plan on something based on an arbitrary projection, especially if construction is involved.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter