When is Your Next Royal Cruise?

I worked on campus in Centennial for around 7 years. My wife still does three days a week. Small World. I f you ever get the chance try one of the large ships. We love inside balcony overlooking Central Park. My wife cant watch water passing by from outside balcony, but we did just book a suite on the rear (stern) of a ship sailing from Bermuda in July. Stay Safe

Update: After working with a guest services lady from the executive offices for a couple of weeks they ended up price-protecting my rebook *and* made sure I had the OBC from both my initial booking and the rebook email, so I ended up with $500 OBC. Add my stockholders OBC to that and I'll have $700 to spend. My faith in RCCL and their customer service has been restored.

My trip on Odessy this summer was canceled when they moved it to Israel. I canceled my other European trip because I knew it was going to get canceled.

I am currently booked and paid in full on the 7/3/21 Adventure of the Seas cruise sailing out of the Bahamas. I also have B2B Alaskan cruises for July 2022

I just paid in full for Oasis on 7/9/21, although I assume it will be cancelled. I will move it to July next year (had moved it from July 2020 to this year). Also have Anthem booked for January 2022 (moved from January 2020), and have Celebrity Apex booked for February 2022).
Denise

We are also booked for the TA on Odyssey of the Seas in Apr 22. :-)
Are you traveling with kids?? We will have a 17 year old daughter and a 12 year old son....our other son, a 17 year old, might also go - but he's not sure he can, with AP exams, so he's booked but might stay with grandma instead and then fly over to Italy after! But my other kids are worried no kids will be on the ship, lol.

Are you traveling with kids?? We will have a 17 year old daughter and a 12 year old son....our other son, a 17 year old, might also go - but he's not sure he can, with AP exams, so he's booked but might stay with grandma instead and then fly over to Italy after! But my other kids are worried no kids will be on the ship, lol.
No sorry. We are both late 50s and we are travelling with another couple in their 60s. We were all originally booked on her first scheduled TA this past April but we all know how that went. Not sure if you go on Facebook but there is a group for this cruise ( Royal Caribbean Odyssey of the Seas April 23 2022 Transatlantic) where you could join and ask on there specific to this cruise. The group currently consists of 278 Members. Hope this helps.

Last edited:
I have Dec 12 booked on Harmony. I hope we'll be able to go! (from Canada so still can't really leave the country easily, plus my son is 11 so not sure he'll be able to get vaccinated by then).
So far the guidelines for return to cruising in the US is that 95% of passengers and 98% of crew be vaccinated, so it appears they might be leaving room for the younger group that are not vaccinated to be on board making up the other 5% of passengers.

We are on the TA on the Odyssey next April! We have a son who will be a few weeks shy of 13 when we go. I am on a FB group for this sailing as well, and I know of at least one other family with kids. So there should be a guarantee of age least 3 or 4 other kids on the cruise lol.

We are on the TA on the Odyssey next April! We have a son who will be a few weeks shy of 13 when we go. I am on a FB group for this sailing as well, and I know of at least one other family with kids. So there should be a guarantee of age least 3 or 4 other kids on the cruise lol.
Unless that family on the FB group is you 🤣

My next one is when they ditch required vaccinations and masks. That being said, I have one booked on Harmony for next Spring, but Im not optimistic...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter