When was the last time you stayed at a hotel?

Last Thanksgiving. My immediate family and my parents were all out of town and I just chilled by myself.

First week of October, 3 different hotels for a total of 5 nights.
Staying in a hotel next Tuesday and Wednesday and Friday.
But we wipe everything down with Clorox wipes when we arrive, and the hotel we stayed in in Monterey has a mask requirement in place. Mostly because they had a big group staying there from Japan and those guests felt more comfortable if everyone was wearing a mask. But masks have been the norm in Japan for a century in cold and flu season.

Last weekend. My husband and I do date days that end with date nights spent at a hotel. Probably about every other month. It’s great for our marriage.

Last weekend at the Otesaga Resort in Cooperstown NY for a company Christmas party. Accommodations were provided by the Employer. Great company to work for.

last spring. my kid was having outpatient surgery that entailed about 9 hours at the hospital between check in and discharge. between not wanting to sit in a hospital waiting room AND having to replace all the carpeting and the rear seat of my car the prior time my kid went home immediately following out patient surgery (my kid + anesthesia and curvy road car ride = nausea and vomiting that literally burned through the carpet and the foam inside the rear seat of the car, dealership said they never saw anything like it-and prayed never to again:crazy2:) we booked a room at a hotel about 2 blocks from the hospital. chilled in the room, brought the kiddo back there to spend the night then drove home very carefully.

Two weeks ago....on our last night of our first trip to Costa Rica....second hotel of the vacation, the Nayara Tented Camp in La Fortuna. Highly recommend!!

A regular hotel was about 2 years ago. We’ve been renting houses our last few vacations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter